Muffler bearings on ebay!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lmao: Thats fucking hillarious. Someone is going to completely fuck their car with those.....and will deserve it!!! BAHAHAHAHAAA

I got a big box of pachinko balls in my garage....I could save you guys the money for shipping, just swing buy and I'll install them in the throttle body, so they will make the proper path to the muffler and slip right into the bearing race like they should. If you install them wrong then the muffler will suffer...and the operation that takes money and a lot of time to replace them will be a bitch.

bearing.jpg

Originally posted by NoJokE@May 27 2004, 05:59 PM
I helped out a neighbor’s kid with it and let me tell you it was the best investment ever, I don’t hear it passing the house any more.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You don't hear it cause it's

A] Too loud to deal with
B] Messed up
C] He forgot the grease the bearings with "hi-temp grease"
:spin: :roll: :)

I'm gonna hold out for the mad tite JDM muffler bearings. USDM bearings just don't last. :lol:

Heh! I remember me and my gf were fucking with this girl and her car. She had just got it and wanted to know how to keep it up with maintance. I was like ALWAYS make sure that your muffler bearings are in good shape, and my gf added that she always had to make sure that her blinker fluid was full, so she didn't get pulled over. LOL!!! Good times.

Back