My Baby Got Hurt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=188

Well, i suppose i should explain. On my way home from work today, i decide to take the frontage road that runs parallel to the freeway to avoid traffic. This road is quite dark, and i was the only one driving on it. while i was driving, i was approaching a turn, when all of the sudden i see a deer on the other side of the street that decides to run across the road. I slam on my brakes just by reaction, and lock it up. I slide forward on an S turn that is downhill and hit the guardrail, i then proceeded to cross the street towards the freeway where a chicken wire fence stops my car (see scratches on passenger front side). So here i am, good thing i have full coverage on the car... but still.... :( just thought i'd share my sorrow with everyone else, next time i'll take it a little more easy when driving backroads at night and be more cautious of my surroundings. thank god no one was hurt, except my car, it could have been much worse...

that sux mang. but hey look on the bright side.. u can paint it orange now and get your bodykit..woohoo..lmfao j/k :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 9 2003, 12:44 AM
that sucks ass man :( :(

go kill that fuckin deer and eat it

lol, someone actually did that out here in the sticks, it was in the paper.

PS That's shitty about your car :(

thanks for the replies guys, yes i'm ok, but my car isn't :( she still drives, and as you can see i have my 15's on the back and 17's up front (my 15's didn't fit up front) so she'll be going to the body shop asap....

ohh man, that is really too bad! if you dont already have a bodyshop in mind I know one in FF, owned by a friends father, heh they fixed my car and it looks better than before I crashed it.

Holy bent rim batman.

What road were you on anyhow? The I-80 Parallel?

It's good that your okay, but that sucks for your car :(

:eek: look on the bright side, if you didn't see the deer and hit it you could've phucked up your car even worse!

yes, it could have been much much worse, i do thank my lucky stars!! hey mrblk, this body shop, do you think they could add to the estimate a set of new rims? because i doubt my volks are covered by my cheap insurance company.. let me know who i can contact.. thanks.
and yes, it was the I-80 paralell, when you're heading to FF from Vacaville, you'll see the S turn i'm talking about that goes downhill, check out my skid marks that head to the guardrail then back across the street..

Originally posted by B16@Jan 9 2003, 03:24 PM
yes, it could have been much much worse, i do thank my lucky stars!! hey mrblk, this body shop, do you think they could add to the estimate a set of new rims? because i doubt my volks are covered by my cheap insurance company.. let me know who i can contact.. thanks.
and yes, it was the I-80 paralell, when you're heading to FF from Vacaville, you'll see the S turn i'm talking about that goes downhill, check out my skid marks that head to the guardrail then back across the street..

Yea I'm pretty sure I know where you're talking about.

Not the greatest of roads to be driving on at night, 1 lane sucks, especially with the hills.

I see people going around blind corners over there in the oppisite lane all the time because the corners are so tight. I'm like, wow thats stupid.

im sure he could set something up, i will try to get ahold of him online, if i cant, i will just call him up. because its through your insurance i am pretty sure you can get what you want.

also they do alot of work in imports, so they have dealer pricing on kits and stuff, i dont think your interested in the bodykits so much, but they may be able to get better pricing on rims and proformance parts as well.

hmm, a CTR front bumper with front lip spoiler would be nice :) since my bumper is toast

Originally posted by B16@Jan 9 2003, 03:40 PM
hmm, a CTR front bumper with front lip spoiler would be nice :) since my bumper is toast

Oh yea, I'm sure the insurance would go for that :)

Insurance Company:
"Lets see here, bumber... from japan? that can't be right." Heh

talked to him, he said its good,and will work something out with the rims. i will PM you the contact info.
also suggested that i go down there with you, not mandatory, but could be helpfull.

sweet!! big help! thanks a lot!!! :worthy:

Back