My buddy just got his CBR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

Well my friend finally bucked up and bought a decent bike. His last bike was Kawasaki 500 ex, which he learned on. Now he just got this Gray/Black CBR 600f4i. The Other bike is my preciousssssssssss Blue/White Gixxer. Weve already riden them like 200 miles in 2 days LOL. We gonna have a fun Summer! :D :D

http://community.webshots.com/album/112602863KviJaa

JDubSoftware presents the 2004 SEMA release of "EGO-Ware" ! With EgoWare® you can immediately, in real-time impress your friends and co-workers. Blazing speeds of 2.5 BSps multi-thread lines have produced an eye-popping ego-thread that goes beyond Loco-Soft and Civicious v 2.0 !

-> Steve

;-D

Im looking into a Bike, leaning heavily towards a GSXR650 Blue/white with White Wheels. how much do these normally go for?

U mean a 600 or a 750? If you meant 600, they go from 5 to 6k Make sure you get a 2001 newer 600 they have fuel injection.

As for the ego comment. lol!

/me is jelous. I am trying to determine wether to turbo my teg this summer or buy one of those damn things. i love gixrrrrrrrrs

f4i's are sweet, im picking up my first bike tomorrow- a 94 fzr 600...800 bucks and needs a new right side fairing :/

Back