My car drifted....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
aaa.jpg

27.JPG

More pic's here

ok guys... I finally got this damn movie maker to work.... barely. So, I'm going to make it in small clips.... well, 30MB for this one...

first, obviously, will be me :) why, cuz after 10+ hours of fucking with this thing, i think i deserve it. plus, i paid for the damn camera :)

vid is uploading now. DSL upload blows. I'll post a link in about 20 min.

IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE A MIRROR, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. these vids are going to fill the server to the brim, if not go over my alloted space.... and ezra is out of town for the week moving or something, so i can't even make an adjustment. so please if you have some file space, please provide a mirror. and as always, right click->save target as. Streaming = kills server processes y0.

vid #1 in 15

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME THAT THING DID SOMETHING... j/k seriously nice job to the both of you and have fun

NiNjA

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 30 2004, 01:54 PM
Airjockey, your suspension is teh suck :p

Well, they are new bilstiens....just the same old springs though... :(

They didn't get my good drift's :angry: :angry: :angry:

haha the lady says "everyone is talking about how well your doing", then he runs into the grass and she goes "well"

Im j/k B i know its harder than it looks, good job both of ya

Originally posted by civic15.8@Mar 30 2004, 10:52 PM
haha the lady says "everyone is talking about how well your doing", then he runs into the grass and she goes "well"

Im j/k B i know its harder than it looks, good job both of ya

that's bill's g/f narrating and filming. lol

the track was wet when we got there, and as you can see from the mudd everywhere, it was all over the track too. it was REALLY unpredictable out there.

I think i did pretty good for my first off-street drift experience :)

why? just DL it and upload it, and provide the link. lol

Originally posted by ahedau@Mar 30 2004, 10:41 PM
okay B.... who was driving your car in the last run? Great drifts all the way around the course

i drove it in every clip you see. no one else touched the car.

like i said, within just a couple laps, i got considerabbly better :)

Back