My car was broken into

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dman1100

My car was broken into while i was at school. My driver side window was busted out and both doors were pryed on. they broke just about everything around the cd player to get it out. The parking lot camera got the car but didn't see them actually breaking in. I'm not sure if they got the plates though. the campus security guy said it looks pretty promising though. I gave them the model and serial numbers on the cd player. I didn't have any exterior mods on it because i wanted a sleeper and not to draw any attention so this shit wouldn't happen. i gotta go talk to the school cop tomorrow and see what they're doing about it. every car thief needs to be shot because that's about the most dickless way to get anything. a car is about the easiest thing to steal something from and the guy probably takes pride in it. i wish there was somethin more harsh to punish him with if they ever get him. insurance should cover it but it's just a pain in the ass. and it happened at about 12:30 during lunch so how in the hell could he have not been seen? there is usually kids everywhere out there during lunch

That totally blows dude....

Theives should be cought...and their dicks placed on an anvil and let the person they stole from, smach their tiny little peters with a 20 lb sledge hammer....and get to their nutsack after that, and hack them off with a rusty dull hacksaw...just so they can not make little theives....

damn...thats sig material if I ever seen one...hehe

Back