My Car

ripperbone

angry bear
Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jun 7 2005, 03:35 PM
Damn Rednecks posting their crap cars on here. This is Hondaswap not Mustangswap. :)
[post=509193]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahahahahaha :laughing1:

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
You didn't get on it that much did you? i hope not because it looked like your car went nowhere. then again, you have boost and i don't anymore :(

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
i wanna see your dyno sheets when you get em.

Ive wondered what would happen if someone turboed a 'stang, I only ever see superchargers in tx.

Seany-izzle

damn domestic people.... measuring your injectors by lbs/hr BAH!!!

but your mustang does look good, definately the best looking year imo, fuck the new/old ones.. but HOLY FUCKING DISTORTION on the music..

1320Video

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jun 7 2005, 05:17 PM-->
You didn't get on it that much did you? i hope not because it looked like your car went nowhere. then again, you have boost and i don't anymore :(
[post=509226]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, it went nowhere... uhhhhhh...

anyway, it was the first day out and it wasn't tuned yet, and that was 6psi with very conservative timing, probably in the 350hp range just as a guess?

I'm HOPING for 500whp when it's all done. SHould be simple to do.

Seany-izzle
@Jun 7 2005, 11:25 PM
damn domestic people.... measuring your injectors by lbs/hr BAH!!!

but your mustang does look good, definately the best looking year imo, fuck the new/old ones.. but HOLY FUCKING DISTORTION on the music..
[post=509466]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I got a bad MP3, I need to find a better one and re-render.

Battle Pope

Props for a nice project, and a nice writeup page.

Makes me want to toss a snail on my 460... except I'd have to convert it to EFI cause blow-through systems suck.

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Originally posted by 1320Video@Jun 8 2005, 10:49 AM

anyway, it was the first day out and it wasn't tuned yet, and that was 6psi with very conservative timing, probably in the 350hp range just as a guess?

[post=509620]Quoted post[/post]​

I wasn't saying it was slow. I was just saying that it seems like you were scared to see how fast it actually was.

1320Video

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jun 8 2005, 03:05 PM-->
1320Video
@Jun 8 2005, 10:49 AM

[post=509620]Quoted post[/post]​

I wasn't saying it was slow. I was just saying that it seems like you were scared to see how fast it actually was.
[post=509770]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I didn't really beat on it yet, didn't want to break anything right away

but that didn't work. :ph34r:

SiLude

i hate crustangs, but that sounds really badass. and i love the slipknot song, good choice. and the new system of a down sounds good too

DesertNightEagle

what, did the plastic intake manifold crack? you should of got a reichard racing intake manifold before starting the project so it you could build the pipes to it. big props tho. it's nice, alot better than my daily driver '01 gt.

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
I was about to say "The IM isnt plastic" but i have been looking at my flat 4 so long i thought the throttle body was the IM (DOH).

Yeah im willing to bet that was the problem...

1320Video

the plastic intake will be fine until I get crazy

besides, they look relaly trippy... ever seen one outside of a car?

DesertNightEagle

it might hold up to 12lbs of boost, cant see it holding much more than that. I have seen a few of them crack. oh yeah dude, you are definately going to have to get a new hood for a Reichard racing intake manifold, i mean that sucker sits really high and from the numbers they show at http://www.reichardracing.com/46liter_intake.php it definately puts out more hp than the bullitt manifold. although it seems that it sacrifices some torque which isnt a big of deal since you have a decent amount of torque even when it was stock.