My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jun 7 2005, 03:35 PM
Damn Rednecks posting their crap cars on here. This is Hondaswap not Mustangswap. :)
[post=509193]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahahahahaha :laughing1:

You didn't get on it that much did you? i hope not because it looked like your car went nowhere. then again, you have boost and i don't anymore :(

i wanna see your dyno sheets when you get em.

Ive wondered what would happen if someone turboed a 'stang, I only ever see superchargers in tx.

damn domestic people.... measuring your injectors by lbs/hr BAH!!!

but your mustang does look good, definately the best looking year imo, fuck the new/old ones.. but HOLY FUCKING DISTORTION on the music..

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jun 7 2005, 05:17 PM-->
You didn't get on it that much did you? i hope not because it looked like your car went nowhere. then again, you have boost and i don't anymore :(
[post=509226]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, it went nowhere... uhhhhhh...

anyway, it was the first day out and it wasn't tuned yet, and that was 6psi with very conservative timing, probably in the 350hp range just as a guess?

I'm HOPING for 500whp when it's all done. SHould be simple to do.

Seany-izzle
@Jun 7 2005, 11:25 PM
damn domestic people.... measuring your injectors by lbs/hr BAH!!!

but your mustang does look good, definately the best looking year imo, fuck the new/old ones.. but HOLY FUCKING DISTORTION on the music..
[post=509466]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I got a bad MP3, I need to find a better one and re-render.

Props for a nice project, and a nice writeup page.

Makes me want to toss a snail on my 460... except I'd have to convert it to EFI cause blow-through systems suck.

Originally posted by 1320Video@Jun 8 2005, 10:49 AM

anyway, it was the first day out and it wasn't tuned yet, and that was 6psi with very conservative timing, probably in the 350hp range just as a guess?

[post=509620]Quoted post[/post]​

I wasn't saying it was slow. I was just saying that it seems like you were scared to see how fast it actually was.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jun 8 2005, 03:05 PM-->
1320Video
@Jun 8 2005, 10:49 AM

[post=509620]Quoted post[/post]​

I wasn't saying it was slow. I was just saying that it seems like you were scared to see how fast it actually was.
[post=509770]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I didn't really beat on it yet, didn't want to break anything right away

but that didn't work. :ph34r:

i hate crustangs, but that sounds really badass. and i love the slipknot song, good choice. and the new system of a down sounds good too

what, did the plastic intake manifold crack? you should of got a reichard racing intake manifold before starting the project so it you could build the pipes to it. big props tho. it's nice, alot better than my daily driver '01 gt.

I was about to say "The IM isnt plastic" but i have been looking at my flat 4 so long i thought the throttle body was the IM (DOH).

Yeah im willing to bet that was the problem...

the plastic intake will be fine until I get crazy

besides, they look relaly trippy... ever seen one outside of a car?

it might hold up to 12lbs of boost, cant see it holding much more than that. I have seen a few of them crack. oh yeah dude, you are definately going to have to get a new hood for a Reichard racing intake manifold, i mean that sucker sits really high and from the numbers they show at http://www.reichardracing.com/46liter_intake.php it definately puts out more hp than the bullitt manifold. although it seems that it sacrifices some torque which isnt a big of deal since you have a decent amount of torque even when it was stock.

Back