My civic went down the 1/4 strip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Im still pissed 2500 bucks is all he paid

anyways it went 13.6 on sears tires mounted on 13" wheels

sigh....

so um...if you're so worried about it why the fuck did you sell it? sounds to me like you're butt hurt and regretting it. Go buy it back.

I say if you have that 'other' car you shouldn't care about that civic....but if you do care that much about it...fucking go buy it back. :p

Go build an all out civic you will find out how much of a pain in the ass they are

I miss my civic it was a blast but I don't want it back not till I can have a place to store it

when it comes to driving a built civic everyday.... it sucks ass

I miss her but Im happy with where Im at

I just figured some people on this board would like to know that it did run a mid 13 on crappy ass sears tires I can't wait to see what slicks do for the car

Ya, but when you see the look on the guys face that has the built 350 after you smoke him with VTEC power is priceless.

That is what its all about!

turboed civic isnt going to get great gas mileage :D
if it goes up to 3.00/gallon this summer, im buying a fucking bike

if it goes to $3 a gallon this summer, than it will cost $100 to fill the tank on my Firebird.

And that's insane

-> Steve

shit it costs me over 20 bucks right now to put 11 gallons in my Si...damned premium... :rant:

Back