My Civic!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet InStinct

Hot Member
I didnt kno anywhere else to put this message soo.. i guess it should go here.. lol :blink:

OKay well Im new to this... so dont laugh at me~! ;)

I have a civic hatch 93 (Met. Blue) N Im Damn proud.. bought it with my own cash $$$$.
Its not a big deal 2 u but to me it is.. LoL
Im Puttin' Mods on slowly... I've been into the "souped up" Scene way before the one and only fast and furious :lol: and i know alot more than an average gal should know about cars.

~Sexy Chick + Sexy Car = a whole lotta stunned faces and the occasional "Whoa"~ :p

Now my problem is... Im for sure gonna Add a Sh*T Load of Mods... I just dont know where to start!! I have an awsome deck. I have the shoulder pads "Powered By Honda"<--- LOL :) The Blue Laser Lights (so played out) and yeah.. When I save up enough money Im gonna do the rest... Ground effects and all.. BUT I dont kno where to start! :rolleyes:
I need some *IDEAS*...
Im so confused on what to do... all my friends gimme ideas... but its not enough and some dont even know what they are talking about... lol
I dont want to look like any other modified Civic on the street.. And I dont want it to look like a GUY Car (Thats where the CANDY PINK paint job comes into play).

Any Ideas on skirt pkgs, spoilers, swaps, interior or any little cute mods would be appreciated!
Actually to be honest with u.. anything thing would be deeply and greatly appreciated!! :)

Thanks
~Bye~

Stay away from the ground effects, altezzas, giant wings, 19 inch rims, etc...You dont need to paint your car candy pink, shit look at mine....
s3e029457d5810.jpg

Good suspension is always nice (Sway bars, springs/coilovers, shocks) As for the engine...lots of options, do you want all motor or boosted? The B18B/turbo is bad-ass, as is a all motor B18C1.

Sweet Instinct-

OK, heres what to do:

-take the nozzle lasers and throw em away. with the holes that are left, weld them shut, add a lil bond-o, sand and paint over em...thats called SHAVING! good lil mod to do. you can also do your emblems, antenna and whatever else that way too. some take more welding to do than others. take yer time doing this mod.

-bodykits: i like the Buddy Club style, but thats just me. pics of a Buddy Club kit on a car (my old 90 Civic hatchback) are here ----> http://members.aol.com/primeredcivic

-rims: 17" rims are good, no bling bling chrome tho..prolly some Rota Slipstreams would look good.

-interior: crushed velvet is pimpadelic :) ...maybe a pink color to match your paint job.

hmmm thats about all i can think of...you gonna be all show or go? if all show then i would get air ride to raise car up and down. if go then lowering springs would be fine along with sway bars and strut bars... i hope i help some :)

BTW..Welcome to HondaSwap :)

If you wanna do alot of mods to your car i would recommend doing alot of engine and suspension mods, girls potentially can have the ULTIMATE sleepers, i mean who the hell would expect a girl in a stock LOOKING civic to take their asses to town?? not many..... i personally am in love with cf hoods so i have to recommend that, and umm a nice system.... :blink: :worthy: chicks that dig hondas :worthy:

enjoy the swap

I wrote a reply but it never came through.. lol

Oh well...

Afipunk21 - Sw33T RiDe U got there... B)
But c'mon.. my car doesnt stand a chance...
plus I want to enter it into shows like IMPORTFEST / DARKNIGHTS ETC...
And win some Sexy Awards (childhood dream - DONT ask! lol)
Thanks for the info... ill take that into consideration.

TrailorParkPimp -
Loving the name lol :)
Yeah i was thinking of air ride.. for sure.. but ive seen cars that have that and sometimes get stuck at like 2 cm off the ground... maybe a bad install.
The lasers.. lol the arent that .. "hype" they are inside the car on the top front view of the window.
So I can take those off no prob.
(I know about shaving.. Im taking off the side moldings soon)
thats called SHAVING!
-- almost as if ur talking about my legs lol.. And if thats what ur hinting.. lol.. WAXING all THE WAY!! LoL

I dont get what u mean about my antenna... explain!!
And that Bodu kit is exactly what i am looking for.. noone in toronto has it.. at least i dont think.
Gimme more info on it.. like $$$.. where i can order it from... etc.

And about the Rims... Imma change the colour of them.. no chrome... spray on a PInk tint on it i supose...

Interior i was thinking.. pink fur.. i thought it would be cute.....? and comfy...?
Its gonna be all show.. and maybe near the end of summer ill do engine swap... my engine is pretty fast still.. I beat an integra. or maybe he let me win lol.. I dunno. its fast... even tho its Auto.
There I go again writtin another essay... lol
Thanks for ur thoughts about what i should do about my car

Greatly Appreciated!!

sisteve - hahhahahahhaha CUTE! but never happening.. lol :lol:

SolReaver - Looks 4 now.. then imma do my engine.. :rolleyes: gosta be pretty.. lol

shuturmowth - Yeah.. but the guys let me win any ways.. no point to it... lol gotta wow them first then whooop there asses :D

~~~~~~~~~CF hoods? <--- whats that?? :blink:

would it look good with a Buddy Club kit?

thanks guys!!

pretty much any body on this site will tell you go b4 show. with that out of the way. assuming you've listed all your mods already,if you have the money then there are quite a few options you have for engine swaps, any b series engine will help dramatically. whether or not you swap engines the first thing you need to do is let your engine breath,
1.Cold Air Intake (AEM is the best on the market as proven by dyno.)
2.a header (if you plan to swap in the future don't get this until you do other wise it won't fit.)
3.if you don't get emissions tested where you live then replace the cat with a test pipe.
4.exhaust (most everybody on this site swears up and down on GReddy evo catbacks :worthy: )

these mods are the basic and most effective thing you can do to your car on a budget!

as you will come to find just by reading the posts on this ite and the reference and articles sections you will learn any thing you want to know and if you don't find it then post and one of the hondaswap gods will help you :D

ooo.jpg

ttc.jpg

lol, im just playing, welcome to hs!

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Jan 16 2003, 10:42 PM
TrailorParkPimp -
Loving the name lol :)
Yeah i was thinking of air ride.. for sure.. but ive seen cars that have that and sometimes get stuck at like 2 cm off the ground... maybe a bad install.
The lasers.. lol the arent that .. "hype" they are inside the car on the top front view of the window.
So I can take those off no prob.
(I know about shaving.. Im taking off the side moldings soon)
thats called SHAVING!
-- almost as if ur talking about my legs lol.. And if thats what ur hinting.. lol.. WAXING all THE WAY!! LoL

I dont get what u mean about my antenna... explain!!
And that Bodu kit is exactly what i am looking for.. noone in toronto has it.. at least i dont think.
Gimme more info on it.. like $$$.. where i can order it from... etc.

And about the Rims... Imma change the colour of them.. no chrome... spray on a PInk tint on it i supose...

Interior i was thinking.. pink fur.. i thought it would be cute.....? and comfy...?
Its gonna be all show.. and maybe near the end of summer ill do engine swap... my engine is pretty fast still.. I beat an integra. or maybe he let me win lol.. I dunno. its fast... even tho its Auto.
There I go again writtin another essay... lol
Thanks for ur thoughts about what i should do about my car

Greatly Appreciated!!

Sweet InStinct-

thanks for the compliments on the name. i pimp nationwide from my doublewide and its all about White Trash...Always....LMMFAO.

-the only way you would get stuck if you had air ride is if you didnt hit the switch to raise your car up. if you get air ride, dont get the air cylinders because they have a tendency to lock up. try and get the strut-bag assembly if you can. they are alot better IMO.

-glad you shave your legs cause i hate hairy women...LOL. "i like my women like my trucks, clean shaven" :D

-shaving antenna: unscrew antenna and remove (may have to cut the wiring to antenna part itself). weld the hole up and grind down smooth. get some bond-o and spread it out EVENLY, let dry and sand smooth so that it goes with the body line(s) of the area its in. next, primer it (my favorite thing..im a big primer fan), then paint it to match your car. VOILA!! a body mod. :)

-Buddy Club body kit: http://www.westcoastspoilers.com has them. thats where i got mine from.

-rims: get some 17s and have them powdercoated pink or whatever color you go with to match your car.

-interior: fur?? hmm interesting. i know a dood that has his seats covered in ostrich skin. its pretty expensive stuff i hear but looks cool.

Originally posted by h82w8@Jan 16 2003, 08:49 PM
3.if you don't get emissions tested where you live then replace the cat with a test pipe.

Test pipes are for fucktards, don't bother. It won't get you but 1-2 hp maybe. And it is a huge fine (at least here in the States) if you get caught without a cat.

h82w8 - I've considered engine mods but im steering away from it.. not that im scared of speed (I CRAVE IT) but what if the engine blows.. what if this .. what if that... I dont want to hassle with it..

$Money$ isnt an issue about my car just yet...

Its still snowing up in here (Toronto) so like.. i have to wait til late sping - early summer to do anything..
I can put it in a shop now.. but i dont want to rush i want the best for my car :) (spoken like a true honda mommy lol)

Potentials:
b16a gsr
b18c type r,
h22a prelude
thinking from the top of my head - hope the names of the engines are right

yeah so anyways.. about the swap.. if i dont do that.... for sure ill take into consideration about "letting my engine breathe"

Damn CF* I shoulda knew that!.. lol slipped my mind.. :rolleyes: not a big fan sorry guys.. I like Black Window hoods.. now thats sexy!!
Thanks for replyin'!! :*

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jan 16 2003, 11:04 PM

-shaving antenna: unscrew antenna and remove (may have to cut the wiring to antenna part itself). weld the hole up and grind down smooth. get some bond-o and spread it out EVENLY, let dry and sand smooth so that it goes with the body line(s) of the area its in. next, primer it (my favorite thing..im a big primer fan), then paint it to match your car. VOILA!! a body mod. :)

is their a way for the antenna to be shaved and still be functional???

Originally posted by h82w8+Jan 16 2003, 11:07 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Jan 16 2003, 11:04 PM

is their a way for the antenna to be shaved and still be functional???

not unless you get one that sticks to your windshield...like a long strip that you can hide behind a banner or something OR you can get one that mounts under your dash. on my 97, i had the strip and it had WAY better reception than the stock antenna. you can get those at any car stereo shop.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Jan 16 2003, 11:05 PM-->
@Jan 16 2003, 08:49 PM

Test pipes are for fucktards, don't bother. It won't get you but 1-2 hp maybe. And it is a huge fine (at least here in the States) if you get caught without a cat.

thank you for correcting me I thought it was like a 4-5 hp increase, of course don't be suprised I mentioned it (I am a fucktard.) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back