my cousin came in from P.R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
what did i get myself into.....this guy wont shutup on how much honda sucks and how i should be in the low to mid 13s at the track.....with my set up...(wich might be true :huh: )

he owns a 91 gsx with 800+ hp....(4 bolt rear end)...its true i've seen him run....

.but still i wanted to punch him in the face....what should i do?...i told him that i did not want to hear about how all the cars in puerto rico are runing soooo much better than the cars here in the ENTIRE STATE OF FLORIDA......fuck...i'm not a hater but god damn chill out and atleast ride in the car before you say its slow...

i told him that i did not care....even if honda was a the slowest engines in the world.. :worthy: .i still love my rex and any non riced out honda..... :worthy:

DAMN DSM LOVER..... :ph34r:

tell him to fuck off, who gives 2 shits about that little fucking island and their dsm and rotary cars. i owned a turbo talon and the only thing it ever did was blow up and sit at the dealership.

;) Thats right.....A lot of the guys IN Puerto Rico are smart when it comes to speed...
My buddie pays this guy to fly over from PR just to tune His corolla...
I know this guy in PR whos swift is running 10's in the 1/4 mile...Thats no bullshit....and matter a fact we are building one here just like it....

The guys in PR try to make shit from other cars fit on their hondas and other vehicles to make them fast...Its like my buddies toyota here in Buffalo..The guy has a chevy rear end on his shit...The thing is scary fast and this other guy with his starlet...I have PIcs to prove it....also my buddie's swift has a Nissan something throttle body on it and some crazy Vitara pistons on it and many other parts from different cars that where made to fit.......It even has a custom made oil pan on it..

Hey Formby,, Youur BUDDIE is right.....Did he tell you how to make your own spark plug wires? Ask him..he might know...... ;) sneaky sneaky....

listen i understand the whole tuning practices in PR.....my brother had a technica with a montero ecu on nos running low 12...
but still...... dont come to my fucking house and talk shit about my pride and joy......fucker.....and i hate rotarys an DSM....

Originally posted by formby@Jul 2 2005, 02:33 PM
listen i understand the whole tuning practices in PR.....my brother had a technica with a montero ecu on nos running low 12...
but still...... dont come to my fucking house and talk shit about my pride and joy......fucker.....and i hate rotarys an DSM....
[post=519729]Quoted post[/post]​

bahaha..Kick his ass..... :p

i would but he's fam...and he doesnt know any better.....we'll go for a ride later today......then if he keeps talking shit...i'l drop him off at the airport again

Originally posted by formby@Jul 2 2005, 02:38 PM
i would but he's fam...and he doesnt know any better.....we'll go for a ride later today......then if he keeps talking shit...i'l drop him off at the airport again
[post=519733]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahah..Bendito..Leave him alone..Maybe he's right..Your shit is slow.... :p

BUCK OFFF! You SLOW HONDA owner mofo......

Tell him to bring his shit to buffalo... we got a DSM for him...... :ph34r:

listen his car is one of the fastest AWD cars in PR...it was tuned by tito from CFT at one point....thats not the point ....its the fact that he is staying with me and talking shit about .....yoiu know what whatever...i;m pissed now....ill smoke some trees and come back later

my fuel pump just failed...???? see my other topic
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=58024&hl=

Originally posted by formby@Jul 2 2005, 03:30 PM
listen his car is one of the fastest AWD cars in PR...it was tuned by tito from CFT at one point....thats not the point ....its the fact that he is staying with me and talking shit about .....yoiu know what whatever...i;m pissed now....ill smoke some trees and come back later

my fuel pump just failed...???? see my other topic
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=58024&hl=
[post=519745]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you smoke your shit yet? did you knock em' out...? lol

Is that DSM street legal? I would like to see some pics mang.... Ask him WHats he running for engine management....

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jul 2 2005, 10:05 PM
um, sabotage his car?
[post=519847]Quoted post[/post]​

I think Its in PR..... :unsure:
But yeah formbayOn, You Do that...

it runs microtec, street in PR only....he would get it impounded in the US....when he comes back from bush gardens ill ask him about the details.....

and he is fam...i wouldnt dare do anything to his car....its just the way he talks shit about ANY honda

and yeah i got high as fuck...i'm about to roll anotherone....my car wont start....:(

Originally posted by formby@Jul 2 2005, 10:48 PM
it runs microtec, street in PR only....he would get it impounded in the US....when he comes back from bush gardens ill ask him about the details.....

and he is fam...i wouldnt dare do anything to his car....its just the way he talks shit about ANY honda
[post=519872]Quoted post[/post]​

damn..Micro tech on a DSM....
I forgot what my buddie was going to run on his....I know My other buddies corolla is using micro tech, but never heard of anyone around here running it on a DSM....
Im gonna check out That site you sent me....It looks sweet...
Does he have any pics of his car there?

Originally posted by formby@Jul 2 2005, 10:58 PM
and yeah i got high as fuck...i'm about to roll anotherone....my car wont start....:(
[post=519877]Quoted post[/post]​

ohh and yeah......

I think it was your cousin...He did something to it,.....Now your hit wont start..YOU see?

Back