My Daughter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol I don't know where she first got it from. (honestly wasn't me) but we finally got her to stop doing it.

HAHAHA wow man thats hilarious!

She told me she put that finger up to all the traders against Honda that drive BMW's... lol jk

Do you even own a honda B?

yup.

most of the OG members aren't driving hondas anymore either. we grew up, got better jobs, and could afford better cars.

yup.

most of the OG members aren't driving hondas anymore either. we grew up, got better jobs, and could afford better cars.

Nothing is better than a Honda. ^_^

What Honda did you have?

i had an eg hatch with a gsr swap and i had a 2l turbo del sol that blew up

1638_1095623618.jpg

DSC01532.JPG

i had an eg hatch with a gsr swap and i had a 2l turbo del sol that blew up

Nice cars homie B. lol

So far iv had two 93 Accords and two ef hatches.

I'm looking to open up my own shop. already own it so im gonna do some exhaust and oil changes to pay for my projects. Still kinda a n00b with hondas.

Thats awesome. And Hondas are simple mang, Ived owned 2, built one and already know the ropes...

Thats what im working on right now. Im taking two engines and making one. Then i wanna take the the other block and head and rebuild em and see how i do.

i knew a girl with a daughter that used to sing the eminem song "two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside"

instead of saying "fuck you", we taught her to flip people off and say, "fun to you". she thought she was telling people to have fun.

my friends son used to sing smack that from hearing it on the radio

I feel you creeping, I can see you from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
akon is on get nicks get bitches plan

i knew a girl with a daughter that used to sing the eminem song "two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside"

instead of saying "fuck you", we taught her to flip people off and say, "fun to you". she thought she was telling people to have fun.

My nephew thinks it means good luck.. lol

Back