My Engine Bay (b18c5)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Here it is.A little dirty but im fixing to clean it up.Dont mind the metal shears laying on the valve cover.Only pic I had of my engine.
s3e5d766b50047.jpg

I now dude.I dont have a way to shrink my photos.I feel like a total noob.Im going to get a program this weekend to fix this problem.

woohoo.. second time ive seen this pic.. :D it looks good.. audi TT silver? lol

looks nice. Go to kazaalite and download photoshop. It is very easy to resize pics in that program

was the swap rather easy ? im lookin to put a b18c5 in my civic hatch.....any place that you recomend ordering the engine from ?

very nice
looks kinda familiar :)

i just put my B18C/R into my sol
it wasnt as hard as i thought it would be ... a few snags here and there but it all came through smoothly:)

i got my engine from hmotorsonline.com ... highly recomended... the engine is in beautiful condition

sexxxy. great paint job too, it looks like you painted the header too, did you? if so... doesn't the heat do anything to the paint?!?!?!?!

lmao, that's an exhaust manifold heat wrap, dude

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 27 2003, 07:11 AM
lmao, that's an exhaust manifold heat wrap, dude

no shit. i wasen't talkin' 'bout that. if you look at the part of the header that is exposed where it bolts to the head, it looks the same color as the rest of the car.

Thats a jdm Style 4-1 dc header thats the factory ceramic coating you see.

thanks for the site E Solsi so far they have the cheapest motors im thinkin about a B18C GSR motor....i hope to get my 89 hatch screamin here shortly....why is the h22a motor, the one out the 93-00 prelude so inexspenisive? i dont get that. why are the long blocks so much cheaper than the other motors? sorry for all the questions im new to the hondas

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Feb 28 2003, 01:27 AM
thanks for the site E Solsi so far they have the cheapest motors im thinkin about a B18C GSR motor....i hope to get my 89 hatch screamin here shortly....why is the h22a motor, the one out the 93-00 prelude so inexspenisive? i dont get that. why are the long blocks so much cheaper than the other motors? sorry for all the questions im new to the hondas

the h22's are cheap cuz they're very common. the longblocks are cheaper cuz they're not a complete swap. it's just the acutal engine.

Originally posted by colorpros@Feb 27 2003, 10:16 AM
Thats a jdm Style 4-1 dc header thats the factory ceramic coating you see.

aiight, i was just curious cuz it looks like the exact same color as your car. i just thought i'd ask cuz i never herd of anybody painting their header cuz i thought the paint would just melt off or sumpin'... which it probaly would. but whatever, i was just wonderin'.

Back