My Garage just got faster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
acn.jpg

aco.jpg

acp.jpg

acq.jpg

Since the basement got flooded this winter with a broken pipe, it will start to smell soon once the frozen carpet thaws.....plus...I spent to much time down there on the computer, and I neglected a lot of work on the cars. so now, since I have that 50,000 btu heater....and my buddy gave me a long ass networking cable....I moved the comp into the garage....so now it is not only fast...but it's DSL.....hehe.....

The BBQ's will be a little more interesting this year.

But, I guess the cable I got is bad, or a connection is bad, or something didn't connect right up...so now the wife has no internet on her comp...and she is PISSSSSSED.

so she went out to the garage to use my computer, and I guess she turned on too many heaters/lights...and blew the circuit breaker.....and I never taught her how to reset it.....

I have a feeling I will be moving the couch out into the garage now...

i told you. you need a patch cable. just cut and splice the same colors as the other cable you have.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 18 2004, 12:26 AM
The electric in your place is scary bad...

IT is........

but I got renters insurance.......hehe. ;)

I just hope nothing happens when the dog is if I'm not home. :(

HAHAHAHAHA I'm absolutely loving the speakers tiewrapped to the wood supports.

:bo: :bo:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 18 2004, 12:47 AM
HAHAHAHAHA I'm absolutely loving the speakers tiewrapped to the wood supports.

:bo: :bo:

it works...and it's Airjockie-ized.....hehe

Originally posted by Airjockie+Mar 18 2004, 12:41 AM-->
94RedSiGal
@Mar 18 2004, 12:26 AM
The electric in your place is scary bad...

IT is........

but I got renters insurance.......hehe. ;)

I just hope nothing happens when the dog is if I'm not home. :(

Clayton, get two of these stickers... one for your front window and one for your back door. Another benefit is that potential burglars would be deterred, they avoid apartments and houses with dogs inside. Your local pet store should have stickers and signs like these...

s40594308be6f5.jpg

Time to invest in a nice lil router and have networking to both computers. This is also one of the places were desktop wireless becomes a good idea too.

personally, i feel wireless sucks... plus, hes got a good distance between the 2 computers, and a few walls.

hes running peer to peer and ICS, so far its worked great for a good long while.

Wireless rocks. 802.11G is what I use in my house, and I get damned near 80 bps. That 100 ft cat5 cable isn't going to see that.

Anyway, I'm on my way down there now to make it all good. See you in a bit. Gotta run to Radio Shack.

-. Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 18 2004, 12:50 PM
802.11G is what I use in my house, and I get damned near 80 bps. That 100 ft cat5 cable isn't going to see that.

Dang, 80 bits per second? :D :D

the "heman woman haters club house" lol... Id spend TOO much time in my garage if there was a pute out there.
what the heck kind of dsl do u got? heck when I had dial up it was running at 80b per second on a slow day... cable I ususally dload stuff around 30-40kbs

Back