my gf's new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

she got this today, traded in her 02 si
s4065db9688b9b.jpg

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 27 2004, 04:24 PM
nice,,,

you live in florida by chance.......looks it.

yes sir, i live in orlando.

you're one lucky son of a bitch man

hot ass girl, hot car, hot climate, and sweet ice/pot hole free roads...

i ENVY you....
damn it

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 27 2004, 03:24 PM
eh, i'd run it

and the cars alright too... :lol:

:withstupid:

the TT is coo.
I'd still take the hatch behind it instead. don't see too many guys driving those TT's around my area, and if you do theres usually a rainbow triangle on the back of it. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ... oh wait I'm thinkin of the new beetles. :ph34r:

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 28 2004, 07:42 PM
S2K > TT.

but if you dont have an s2k whats it matter and if your a girl who cares about racing.

hardtop tt yes, she didnt like the way the conv. looked

the shitbox hatch is mine

Im thinking of the new beatles

Thats what my girl drives, and man,when i have to drive it, i feel ggghhhheeeyyyy! :ghey:I have to take her little flower things out of that little vase thing. Its really funny when i forget to do that, and stop at a light with some dude next to me checkin me out. Its fucking classic. I do like the tt, but i heard of them catching air on the autobhan in germany. Tell her to keep it on the ground. ;)

Originally posted by hybrid4@Mar 29 2004, 02:26 PM
Im thinking of the new beatles

Thats what my girl drives, and man,when i have to drive it, i feel ggghhhheeeyyyy! :ghey:I have to take her little flower things out of that little vase thing. Its really funny when i forget to do that, and stop at a light with some dude next to me checkin me out. Its fucking classic. I do like the tt, but i heard of them catching air on the autobhan in germany. Tell her to keep it on the ground. ;)

thats why they had to add the rear spoiler after they originally released them.

Have her put one of these expensive quality carbon dual drag GT wing spoiler's on for the downforce that she needs when she flys down the autobhan on the way to work everday.

Cool Audi. Now the question is........who would win? :huh: (1/4 mile times of course)

well my cars sucks and is slow so she would smoke me.

Back