MO My Going back to stock // Part out thread // Sell whats left!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

My name is Brian and these are my parts. I'm putting my Civic back to stock in hopes of making it easier to sell so these parts are being removed and sold. Or they're left over parts I bought and never used...

if paying via paypal please put in the comments section what parts you're paying for and your username

BUMP IF VIEWED PLEASE

bnib Hardrace 26 pcs EG Bushing set - $227 shipped/paypal
hardrace.jpg

Link to their site for what is included.

used PIC lca's EF/EG/DA/DC // non-ITR/EK - $103 shipped/paypal
IMG_20110328_165702-1.jpg

Has some scrapes but overall its in great condition, since it was used/installed it has some markings from the hardware. Bushings are in great condition, no signs of wear or tearing.

used Legend Dual piston calipers - $50 + shipping/paypal
SDC10797.jpg

Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4Pic 5
They're used, they're dirty. Set of used brake calipers from a 94 Legend GS sedan. Perfect for those who are wanting to upgrade to 11" brakes using OEM parts. Caliper bracket remains unmodified, you will need to shave the brackets to clear the rotors. Please do your own research for any fitment questions though.

used 90 Integra FSM - $45 shipped/paypal
2009-11-19164037.jpg

Used, but as most know very very priceless piece of literature for those with a 90 Integra

SOLD
used DC/EG2bB 60A Street Innovative mounts. - SOLD TO accord91guy on HT
new Fastbrakes 11.2 Prelude VTEC rotors - SOLD to eh_559
used {pictured above}ASR subframe brace EG/DC - SOLD to Clean_EH2
used Avid traction bar EG/DC - SOLD to boostonthed/HT
new Gunmetal EG/DC Sparco Harness Bar - SOLD to switchjv

Some prices include shipping and paypal fee, some do not. Please read carefully.
I'm motivated to sell these items, so please feel free to make an offer but by all means be respectful when doing so.
Once purchased shipping will be done through USPS on a Wednesday (my only day off during the week). Due to my work schedule not being predictable Wednesday is the only day I can ship anything.
All parts will be shipped from Independence, MO but of course local pick up is ok and encouraged.

Last edited:
Back