My H22 EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"Went from ashy....to classy! Haha! I like that!" -Notorious B.I.G.

Fantastic job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It's hard going from a shitbox to a showstopper! But you have done an awesome job! You should definetly post more pics!!

good god....now i feel bad that my lude is in the condition its in :cry:

Nice work.

is it me, or does your driver door not line up?

i saw the first pic, and about puked... blue, purple and white... i shouldnt talk, my car is black, tan and gray

Quoted post[/post]]
They came out nice :thumbsup:

Did ya cut them at ends (toward front of car) or somewhere in the middle to shorten & put the two pieces together?
Wanted to use EK skirts for my 93 coupe.

Also I meant to ask you before about the thin moldings, are they actually authenic jdm honda moldings or password jdm clip in knock offs. Wanted to see if anyone had any experience with the knockoffs.

^ just curious..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
is it me, or does your driver door not line up?

i saw the first pic, and about puked... blue, purple and white... i shouldnt talk, my car is black, tan and gray

door does not line up i had to get another one. im sure if i seen your car id puke too..lol

possibly, but my panels line up...

Im sorry, I left out the positive comment in my post(s), so here you go.

It loooks 500 times better after than it did before. Im glad you're pulling a restoration, I too have one in the works.

Congrats on the progress, I dont really care if the moldings dont line up the BigBlock makes up for it!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
They came out nice :thumbsup:

Did ya cut them at ends (toward front of car) or somewhere in the middle to shorten & put the two pieces together?
Wanted to use EK skirts for my 93 coupe.

Also I meant to ask you before about the thin moldings, are they actually authenic jdm honda moldings or password jdm clip in knock offs. Wanted to see if anyone had any experience with the knockoffs.

^ just curious..

bought them from a shop in town so im not sure.

just curious also....how much did u spend on this car so far....just a quick estimate

Back