My hatch is gone....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
Say goodbye...

mypicz236.jpg

the replacement:

6561eb0c.jpg

5db8acae.jpg

637e1866.jpg

95 Eclipse GST
5 speed, all power, very clean, and its only got 90k on it.

I wasn't planning on getting rid of my hatch, but this came along and I was getting bored with it so I figured what the hell...

I can't fit in one of those things, I wonder what you must look like in one !

Nice shape car, original black on black, Turbo and the more mundane drivetrain (Less problems, more economy) sounds like a good deal to me. Is that a sunroof I see ?

yeah, its got a roof

I fit in it pretty well, the seats are real low to the floor

it was a straight trade, my car for this one...

I scraped the vinyl off this morning :thumbsup:

and also ordered a camber kit

Put the 98+ headlights and bumper on, and you'll be blinging. That's actually strange too... a 95 GST without the Grey Skirts.

When the eclipses have leather interior, fully power options, and the sunroof, they have a comfortable interior.

Before I bought my WRX, I looked at a '95 Talon TSi and the car was gorgeous except it was leaky oil like it was going out of style so I scrapped that idea.

Personally I wouldn't have gotten the eclipse without AWD, but if you're willing to do the swap to the AWD drivetrain swap and a super 16g turbo in there then you have a truly awesome car.

You might not want to get that involved with the swapping and modding the car, but so long as they run, they can be extremely fast and nice cars. Eat up the local WRXs and Evo's.

Quoted post[/post]]
Put the 98+ headlights and bumper on, and you'll be blinging. That's actually strange too... a 95 GST without the Grey Skirts.

If he puts the big wing from the '97/'98 on there, he'll be blinging as well. Personally I like the bigger wing more on the eclipse.

bigger wing, newer bumper, newer headlamps FTW

do it. and for the love of god, get new wheels.

word. say hello to the world of unreliability, but you've been there before IIRC.

if you need any help with it, or sourcing the AWD bits from the 1g, lemme know :)

If it hasn't crankwalked yet, you can buy a shim kit from Mitsu IIRC.

I'm actually looking at EVO3 motors...build it out of the car and then swap it in later

Right now, I'm into the car cheap considereing what I had in the EG...total including the cost of the car was still under $3k

and the doesn't include what I sold off of the parts car I bought for it (I bought a wrecked car w/the B18 for $700, 2 days later sold the Rotas off it to Chris for $450, sold the shell for $350, and still have the doors, sunroof, rear disc swap, ect that I can sell)

I don't know, we'll see...I'm going to take it slow and build the car right knowing what I know about DSM's

Obviously the wheels are coming off it/going up for sale. I'll buy something in a 17 aftermarket and a set of the 16" OZ's for whatever. A real suspension, I already ordered a camber kit, I'll put new hubs in it because I'm sure the rears are fucked...

Back