My honda civic 91 D15 to D16y7 conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lamadrid101

Hey friends I would like some help! I have a Honda civic 91 HB with a D15 engine and I want to swap it to a D16y7. One the problems I'm finding is the conversion of the D15 PGM-Fi to the D16 PGM-FI There is a hug difference between these two Intake manifold. I would appreciate if you guys could give me some tips or links to website that could help how to do this swap! Thank you very much in advance.

Hey friends I would like some help! I have a Honda civic 91 HB with a D15 engine and I want to swap it to a D16y7. One the problems I'm finding is the conversion of the D15 PGM-Fi to the D16 PGM-FI There is a hug difference between these two Intake manifold. I would appreciate if you guys could give me some tips or links to website that could help how to do this swap! Thank you very much in advance.

IIRC you could put your d15 intake and dizzy in it and be a direct swap

NO. Search DPFI to MPFI swap in the reference section. You have to add wires and change your ECU too.

I was assuming it was a mpfi car, forgot only hatches got dpfi d15s , I know the hf crx is a mpfi d15

Back