MY jdm goodies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
awaiting instalation...
s405a651b99d0d.jpg

s405a64c15ccab.jpg

s405a650788b9b.jpg

s405a653100015.jpg

s405a654d50934.jpg

s405a64a6ecd25.jpg

and not jdm, but carsound high flow cat 2.5" in/out
s405a64b609c53.jpg

yea yea, i know B's jdm goodies are better then mine, but it makes me smile :)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 18 2004, 10:40 PM
a header. wow. :p

but not just ANY header :lol: its MAD JDM tite fo shizzle my nizzle. :p

please clean up some of that rust before you put it on your car. nothing worse than opening a hood and seeing rusted engine pieces under there.

I dont think he can since in his sig it say "JDM DC SPORT 2.5 inch header" I beileve that the skid plate is for the OEM ITR one only

bg_s_installed2.jpg

yea im ordering the skid plate tomorrow.

and theres no point in getting the rust off. its an OEM peice made out of steel, so unless i get it coated, it will just rust again. its not a big deal, im gonna have the heat sheild and skid plate on so you wont see any rust. it will look almost stock too :) .

the only problem is i have to figure out my clearance issues with the header+skid plate, and jimfab bar :(

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 19 2004, 12:59 AM
I dont think he can since in his sig it say "JDM DC SPORT 2.5 inch header" I beileve that the skid plate is for the OEM ITR one only

sig is not updated, lol. look at the pics dude, its a 98 spec JDM ITR header.

oh, and does anyone know the size of the bolts that hold the heat sheild on? i wanna get some bling bling'n brand new ones from the hardware store before i install it. lol.

it looked like the JDM one, expessially with the Heat sheild but I really dont think I have seen a JDM dc sport one so I figured based on your sig, DC sport tryed to make an exact replica.

I am tired. Leave me alone.

here's the DC one i just sold...
s404c0a105302f.jpg

s404c0a2c33462.jpg

it has less clearance (tubes right next to each other rather then spread out), and is designed for a USDM engine (usdm lower header bracket mounting) but still has a 2.5" collector. i dont know how it performs in comparison to the real ITR header, never seen them compared. i basically went with the real thing for the added clearance, and ability to look stock and run the skid plate.

How long did you have that one on your motor? WHere's the rusties, mine is starting to get hte brown on the flange and along the bottom.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 19 2004, 01:23 AM
How long did you have that one on your motor? WHere's the rusties, mine is starting to get hte brown on the flange and along the bottom.

which one are you talking about? i never had either on my car. the DC one was brand new. i bought it intending on using it, but opted for the JDM ITR in favor of clearnce and the other reasons i stated above.

it gets brown or whatever from heat, rust, etc.

by the way thay is still a nice header for any setup. good find

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Mar 19 2004, 07:26 AM-->
@Mar 19 2004, 01:23 AM

which one are you talking about? i never had either on my car. the DC one was brand new. i bought it intending on using it, but opted for the JDM ITR in favor of clearnce and the other reasons i stated above.

Ahhh, ok, I thought the DC one ws coming off your car.

Originally posted by 97CTR@Mar 19 2004, 01:36 AM
by the way thay is still a nice header for any setup. good find

yes! finally someone understands the point of this thread. lol. i got it for 300 shipped and its almost perfect condition, you can make out some scratches and a VERY small ding on the bottom in one pic.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 19 2004, 01:02 AM
oh, and does anyone know the size of the bolts that hold the heat sheild on? i wanna get some bling bling'n brand new ones from the hardware store before i install it. lol.

:)

and E, whats the deal with fastlineperformance? everytime i try to call no one answers the phone. :blink:

Back