My mom sold out!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Just got home from work today, and I gazed in horror, looking at this monstrosity...A fucking 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe...It gets worse--she picked that over a Mazda Tribute! It gets worse...she traded in her fucking '97 Maxima SE for it! I used to burn up SOOOOO many people in that sedan it wasn't funny, that was a perfect sleeper car. I guess it kinda evens out, tho since my dad is trading in his '01 Frontier for a Pikes Peak White 350Z Trac Edition. W00t! :worthy: :worthy:

Not the point! Point in case-- It's a fucking Hyundai!!!!
[rant] fuck everyone GAHHHHH! [rant]

Fuck SUV's. We should take a state no one lives in, like Idaho, and have all the SUV drivers move there so they can kill each other with their oversized gas-guzzlers.
[/rant]

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 17 2002, 05:21 AM
.... We should take a state no one lives in, like Idaho, ....
[/rant]

lol.. im gonna laugh if someone on this board is from idaho.

SUV driver and fucking proud of it. Can't tow my boat with the Civic, can't put lumber and other shit in the Civic, and my suv is hell of a lot better in the snow than the Civic.

Can a SUV make it to work w/o stopping at every damn gas station?!

EDIT : Maybe you didn't read all my original post. You know, about me getting a 350Z...just that little sentence. :p

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 17 2002, 08:40 PM
Can a SUV make it to work w/o stopping at every damn gas station?!

EDIT : Maybe you didn't read all my original post. You know, about me getting a 350Z...just that little sentence. :p

I get between 19-24 mpg in my Blazer which is close to some Hondas. I guess I just lke my SUV better than my Civic, probably becuase its more comfortable and it actually works.

Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 17 2002, 09:00 AM
I'd take a Typhoon. I think 13.5 ET stock.

screw ford, they got problems, I'd go with a nice Cyclone. 4.3 ltr turbo.
woo hoo

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 18 2002, 04:28 AM
wait- you are getting a nisaan 350 z????

Yes, a white trac edition Z :D :) :p B)

CRX-YEM, Cyclone is the truck version of the Typhoon. Both are made by GMC. The Typhoon is based on the Jimmy, but supercharged (also like the Cyclone I believe).

Back