My New B18c! (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats what i thought at first too...But, i looked on websites that sell JDM B18C ITR swaps and all the imtake manifolds look exactly like that! any other opions?

yeah... the skunk 2 manifolds are copies of the itr manifolds... with gsr-style mounting flanges unless you bought the red valve cover, i say ITR... what does the engine code on the block say? to the left of the exhaust manifold..... b18c1? b18c5?

It says B18C(look at the 3rd pic posted). Also the valve cover is the orginal i did not buy it. and the Intake Manifold does not have Skunk 2 etched on it ANYWHERE!(it looks completely stock. Also the guy i bought it off of said it is 100% stock.

okay, since its jdm, its only gonna say b18c so now look above the exhaust manifold for a number, it should say pr3-2 if its a type r or b16a head.

Wow how you get a deal like that? Do they have more engines for sale? Looks good have fun.

The guy that i got the motor from has a few EXTREMELY NICE Integras and he has them because he has a lot of $$$$$$$$$. My motor was in one of his Integras he was just starting to build for a show car but then he wrecked it and got screwed on insurence so he just wanted to break even, so he sold me the complete swap cheap! No he doesn't have any more motors for sale but if he ever does ill post what hes selling and for how much. Thanks!

Hey fag nuts...The valve cover was not painted with a damn paint brush, It just looks that way because the picture makes it look like that, Also yes there is a few chips in the FACTORY paint(or whatever its made out of) on the valve cover but almost all valve covers have chips in them. Don't diss on the motor(or valve cover) just because you have a slow ass DX!! :angry:

Originally posted by NeedACivic@Apr 11 2003, 02:34 PM
Hey fag nuts...The valve cover was not painted with a damn paint brush, It just looks that way because the picture makes it look like that, Also yes there is a few chips in the FACTORY paint(or whatever its made out of) on the valve cover but almost all valve covers have chips in them. Don't diss on the motor(or valve cover) just because you have a slow ass DX!! :angry:

uhh hey "fag nuts" I am aware of image quality deterioration due to poor resolution. Thanks for the update. It still looks like shit. And I'll "diss" his motor all I want if he thinks he got an ITR, and it is a GSR. And the fact that I drive a DX doesn't mean shit, we are talking about engines. How do you know it's factory paint? There is a such thing as painted valve covers. I don't understand why people like you even bother posting. Obviously I'm not prejudice against Type-R and GSR motors. I mean, what the fuck kind of statement is that anyways?

And as a side note, what exactly do you mean my refering to someone as "fag nuts"??

so check the head y0! cuz the b16a and type r heads were cast in the same mold pr3-2 it should say. so go check cuz if u got a complete swap for $2500 thats a good deal.

im not positive but i think it will be pr3-any number. for example. pr3-2 would be the same head ans pr3-4.

Originally posted by NeedACivic@Apr 11 2003, 01:33 PM
It says B18C(look at the 3rd pic posted). Also the valve cover is the orginal i did not buy it. and the Intake Manifold does not have Skunk 2 etched on it ANYWHERE!(it looks completely stock. Also the guy i bought it off of said it is 100% stock.

lol!!!!!! that valve cover looks like one from a CTR..... what are the numbers in the circles above the headers? that should give you a date and some more info..
seriously looks like a gsr w/ a civic type R valve cover and skunk2 manifold :p

Originally posted by NeedACivic@Apr 11 2003, 01:09 PM
Here are the pics of my new JDM B18C complete swap i bought for $2500. I'm pretty sure its a JDM ITR and not a JDM GSR if you think its a JDM GSR let me know...THANKS!

]http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inb...18c%20004[/IMG]

]http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inb...18c%20006[/IMG]

]http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inb...18c%20008[/IMG]

]http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inb...18c%20020[/IMG]

yeah that is def' a gsr the tranny isn't even lsd you got the y80 ,lol.

have fun

Back