My New Child

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=251

Well, for now it's a red-headed step child--Hopefully, the way I am making money at work, I can rip out the A6 and start working with the B16A :D Don't let the pictures fool you, the worst damage is the back right quarter panel, which he has a brand new one for me, along with the si rims and new tires. The only thing that it needs immediately is allignment, so I can drive it around and get a feel for it.

ah nick thats blonde with red highlights.

Nice looking air intake it has on it :lol:

Keep it the way it is, ultiment sleeper.

What year is it?

looks like a nice looking car for a project. have fun with it :)

remember: primer is yer friend :D

I called it a red head-step child coz it's been beaten on--you've never heard they saying "you got beat like a red-headed step child?"

Anyway it's a 90 Si 5 speed....and I don't do body work, engine is my forte. :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 2 2003, 08:01 PM
I called it a red head-step child coz it's been beaten on--you've never heard they saying "you got beat like a red-headed step child?"

never heard that saying must be a flordia thing :D

It was 500.00, including the new 1/4 panel, and si rims with new tires.

The saying is more of a white trash thing than it is a Florida thing :)

Thing I hate most about it is the shift knob. I'm not too happy about the idea of shifting with a corkscrew.

Yea those things are annoying, my freind had on in his 73 beetle, that thing buged the hell out of me(no pune intended)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 2 2003, 06:33 PM
u can just get a new shift knob at pep boys for around $20. fairly nice aftermarket ones too.

schmucks has better ones...17 bucks buys ultimate long neck fake carbon fiber knobby

Ummmm no thx I'll pass...

Rice Free is the Way to Be!
s3e360e3ab41c4.jpg

lol its a joke...z00m in on my interior pics and you will see the ghettoness I found in the back seat. err the knob I mean...oh yeah see that "short shifter" It is actually taller in height then my friends stock one, lol. short throw it is*

Nice looking car. You need to find someone who will body work for beer. Now I need to find a rex.

lol, that's anyone in this town... 12 pack of Keystone Light = rex like brand new...But I'm taking it to Honda or Nissan dealership for an oem paint job...Yes, I said Nissan...when my mom fucked up the 350Z, I took it there, and they did it so nice, I can't even tell...They also restored a Milano Red 6g Civic Si. :worthy:

Originally posted by jeff@Feb 2 2003, 09:50 PM
Nice looking car. You need to find someone who will body work for beer. Now I need to find a rex.

my buddies uncle does that :D

Back