My New Toys & Some Lame Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thought this was a good photo op...pep boys parking lot at lunch break yesterday...hondas OWN3d! :) thats my humble little rex on the right

s3e23e17094616.jpg

shots from in the car....
s3e23e26d0ba73.jpg

s3e23e358611a3.jpg

i didnt care too much about the civic with the cf hood :)

AND..on my way home yesterday i saw.......
s3e244f675c383.jpg

HERE ARE MY NEW TOYZ! :) :) :) :

neuspeed front strut bar (polished) (arriving thursday...damn slow warehouse.)
s3e23bd1b30463.jpg

...& pilot motorsports rear lower tie bar :)
s3e23acef4b227.jpg

neuspeed strut tower bars own

they are so rigid that you actually have to use some force to fit them over the bolts...it doesnt just drop right in. Nice stuff-

cali is sweet like that, i swear when i was there, I saw more Porsche 911's then mustangs unlike here in michigan where all we have is pickups, suvs, and other shitty domestics.

THANKS! :) BTW, socal people...if you want good prices and excellent service, call L-Speed in mission viejo (949) 951-4444. they are a small performance shop, but they know their shit, and give real good prices. I got the polished neuspeed bar for $129 from them. they usually go for $139 and up. they also sold me eibach sportlines for $180. You can ask for Sandro, and tell him Gabe with the white crx told you about them :)

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 14 2003, 01:22 PM

they are so rigid that you actually have to use some force to fit them over the bolts...it doesnt just drop right in. Nice stuff-

damn! i heard they were good, but yo! thats dank :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Jan 14 2003, 01:41 PM-->
SolReaver
@Jan 14 2003, 01:22 PM

damn! i heard they were good, but yo! thats dank :)

your using my word.... now thats dank!

someone got a new digital camera! sike i always carry my digital camera in my car just incase. i'll get some decent pics.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 14 2003, 01:22 PM

:werd: :withstupid: :worthy: Neuspeed braces rule. I have all three (upper front, upper rear, lower rear) and a full coilover setup. Check out my site for pics of the car and engine bay. Suspension and exhaust pics coming soon....

-x

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 14 2003, 10:31 AM
cali is sweet like that, i swear when i was there, I saw more Porsche 911's then mustangs

werd.. ive drivin next to 3 different vipers 3 days straight. and i see carreras all the time.. one lives next door, and a nsx lives down the street, it puts a smile on my face every time..lol :D :lol:

i would be sad a shit knowing that many mother fucker live around me with nicer cars then me

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 14 2003, 11:49 AM
i would be sad a shit knowing that many mother fucker live around me with nicer cars then me

yea.. but these fuckers live in the same APARTMENT COMPLEX as i do. IMO they are sad.. not me. I dont rock a 40,000 car living in an apartment.

:withstupid:

the nicest car in my apartment building is an rsx type s

in my brother's apartment up in collage, there are tons of shitty cars in this shitty apartment complex then there is this one older guy that drives a M3, what a dumb ass, his car is worth 4 times the amount of his apartment.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 14 2003, 05:25 PM
I'd have a tough time deciding whether to hump the NSX or S2K first.

the NSX, it's back end is warmer B)

Back