my rex project a track toy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when i got this car i dident take pic i shold have! well when i got it it had- no doors-no fenders-no hood-no front end at all- was not running- and the interior was gutted and still is andthe goods it came with-roll bar-racein springs-catback 2.5 exhaust

the car was a lime rock racer he said. it is still running on the stock d15 right now i am going ot boost it till it blows and i got a z6 going in it i am rebuilding it on the side and ia m going to paint it tommrow or this weekend. the body is mint on it other then the hood. i got lexan windows all around waiteing to go in after i paint it. i am runnin HF manny wit a old dodge turbo on it 3'' open down pipe turbo xs BOV, tail waste gate, and a saab 9000 intercooler. i relocated the batt to the trunk! i relocated the fuse box to under the dash(or were it would be) it runnin a few gagues! i got a set of toyo proxies for it!

my plans for the car is to build it on a some what bugdet and run auto cross wit it and maybe drag it. it is just a toy for me sot i dont beat on my eg hatch any more and i can do my body work to my eg and swap in my h22 and just go race wit my dad on the weekend's. even if he got a 71 chevell wit 2 stage NOS and other v8 mods lol but here are some pics and and i will up date this weekend when it comes together more .

o ya and i have had the car for about 2 weeks and this is how far i got wit it. o ya an di did the mpfi swap to it for the first time wit no problums thanks to that wonderful digram that was poste dup on a recent post of mine! thanks guy's

the white hatc in here ot is a girls car i did a ls swap to i though you might want ot se it since i post so many qustions on it!! here ya go
rex1.jpg

rex2.jpg

rex3.jpg

rex4.jpg

rex5.jpg

rex6.jpg

rex7.jpg

rex9.jpg

rex10.jpg

rex11.jpg

rex12.jpg

rex13.jpg

rex14.jpg

rex15.jpg

rex16.jpg

rex17.jpg

rex18.jpg

ash4.jpg

ash3.jpg

ash2.jpg

ash1.jpg

black crx: has boosted d15 in it. He slapped on a turbo and is awaiting detonation, has z6 waiting to be rebuilt and put in (and getting turbo'd right?).

White Crx: just showing some work he did on a friends car.

the white cars a hatch

Quoted post[/post]]
black crx: has boosted d15 in it. He slapped on a turbo and is awaiting detonation, has z6 waiting to be rebuilt and put in (and getting turbo'd right?).

White Crx: just showing some work he did on a friends car.
yup! the white car is a girl that i do work for i am doing a car for her man soo also!

the crx started off a a doner car and then i rebuilt it!

it is boosted d15 till it pops and then boosted z6 wit forged internals and head work. i am paintin the crx blackcherry today i hoping. iam awaiteing the spray gun it is a simple single stage paint so it looks better then primer!!!

i will add pics of the z6 as i tair down and rebuild!

Quoted post[/post]]
"You can't piss on it" "If you can't catch it"

Stunning.
it came on the car! idk man lol but it fits i guess!

here are some pics of fresh paint! still need to wet sande and buff doing that in the moring but i came out ok i guess no runs! no fish eye! and it looks os much better!
rex24.jpg

rex23.jpg

rex22.jpg

rex21.jpg

rex20.jpg

rex19.jpg

what you guys think?

funny.. why are you making this a track car? looks and is probally amillion time faster then yours. does it have a title? but i must admit, after seeing it the other day this actually look almost good. good job FRANK.

looking great..., you should spray the inside the same color as the out side....but paint the cage bronze... imo

Definately on the bronze touches. Class :)

If it's a street car, I would snag the beige Special edition or Executive edition bits from Scotland and go that route.

but I like the color choice, it's classy. As a track car, black cinyls are it's future.

its hard to tell but it is not black! it is a reall deep purple i had the paint sittin on the shelf for ever so i used it up!

it is not to fast lol it goes for what it is it is track only! and yes dale i dont have the paper work for it!

i got a new hood for it thats why that one on the car is still primer i am going to leave the hood silver! and i am not worried about the inside color!

its a track car, paint isnt suppose to cost 4grand.... more like 4 bucks :mrgreen:

you should see the back of it.

hahhhhahaha thats awesome. got any spare turbo parts you got lyin around..... ive been doing some thinking hehe (i shouldnt of sold my olf stuff...)

Quoted post[/post]]
hahhhhahaha thats awesome. got any spare turbo parts you got lyin around..... ive been doing some thinking hehe (i shouldnt of sold my olf stuff...)
na sorry! i just scored a set of 16'' rims for ir for free lol needs 2 tires lol pics up tommrow after i put in the woindows!

haha frank, nice 15 second crx you have there. you guys are the definition of riced out pussy shitbags. you all need to choke yourselves.

Back