My Rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

here we go!!

P4090026.jpg

here are the rest of them:
teggy on slipstreams

im a 100% ricer now. dropped, camber, chrome lookin rims, exhaust.. damn i love it B)

Nice! The machined lip ilooks very nice on the slipstreams.

Compliments from the true 100% ricer.

first time i've seen a polished lip on slips, looks different

2"f/1.75" rear.

the front has settled a bit and the back will soon hopefully (fronts have been on for over a week vs the rears being on for 3 days).

i saw them (the rims) for sale so i had to get them. as far as i know they are pretty rare cause ive never seen any others. plus i want to feel special ;)

geez, i've never seen so many pics of the same car from the same angle.

rsaeini Posted on Apr 10 2003, 12:23 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
geez, i've never seen so many pics of the same car from the same angle.

LMAO was thinkin the same thing... but seriously nice car y0!

that "warp speed" pic is courtesy of my 100 year old house. i took that thru our window, it looks so sweet.

i got some more... just give me a sec to put this one up. i almost nut everytime i see it.

other than the fct that its life size, its bad ass :)

im not digging the polished lip.... i don't think it looks good on anything though... but other than that, i think it looks good man. :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 11 2003, 03:04 AM
other than the fct that its life size, its bad ass :)

im not digging the polished lip.... i don't think it looks good on anything though... but other than that, i think it looks good man. :lol:

YES!! finnaly someone doesnt like them :worthy:

sorry bout the big pic.... im just lazy and didnt want to cut it down... plus it would lose some of the effect ;)

Back