My TURBO civic....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 12 2005, 08:42 AM
1000cc's.....boring....never.
[post=524686]Quoted post[/post]​

You're not taking into account his attention span. Which seems to be on par with that of a cheese sandwich. :p

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 12 2005, 12:51 PM-->
reikoshea
@Jul 12 2005, 08:42 AM

You're not taking into account his attention span. Which seems to be on par with that of a cheese sandwich. :p
[post=524738]Quoted post[/post]​

LoL!!!!!! :bo:

i would do the school thing if i were you. school and possibly that dirt bike. payments are no good.

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC+Jul 12 2005, 12:39 PM-->
was I reading that boost gauge wrong or did it say around 9 psi and you were only at 3000 rpm wtf!! lol is it working? haha I musta just read it wrong
[post=524731]Quoted post[/post]​

^^Bahahha..Do you even know what a boost gauge looks like?
what you're seeing in that picture is my boost gauge @ around 15-20 on the vacuum side...<--whatever the fu*k that means.... :p Its not boosting..
Now when it goes past the Zero thats when your shit its boosting, and FYI im only boosting 5psi....
IM going to the track at around 6pm today....I'll try to take a pic of the boost gauge while under boost, so you can see the difference...BRO! jk.

reikoshea
@Jul 12 2005, 11:42 AM

I didnt say they were boring..Trust me they are lots of fun..But I dont wanna get another one for awhile. I dont need any more bills...and if i finance the bike im going to have to pay for the shit for about 4 years..<---I dont wanna do that....I would rather get a cheap dirtbike and finish my hatch..

You're not taking into account his attention span. Which seems to be on par with that of a cheese sandwich.

I dont get That^^^....sorry Im dumb and stupid...SOMETIMES...

LoL!!!!!!

i would do the school thing if i were you. school and possibly that dirt bike. payments are no good.

Yup..Thats what i was thinking..I have a dirtbike already but its an old ass yamaha..150cc I think thats what it is.. :p ..I would like to get a newer one...

But Back to school its what I really wanna do,,,....

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jul 12 2005, 02:35 PM
You're not taking into account his attention span. Which seems to be on par with that of a cheese sandwich.

[post=524893]Quoted post[/post]​

lol all I was saying (figuratively and colorfully) is that you seem to have a pretty short attention span

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 12 2005, 05:44 PM-->
Estorvito
@Jul 12 2005, 02:35 PM

[post=524893]Quoted post[/post]​

lol all I was saying (figuratively and colorfully) is that you seem to have a pretty short attention span
[post=524901]Quoted post[/post]​

Ohhhh...bahahaha...You suck...jk

and guess Fu*king what? No track today for me....My shit is leaking oil.... :eek:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 12 2005, 07:14 PM
fix it batch
[post=524972]Quoted post[/post]​

I know..I was about too but Im tired of doing Nothing...I looked under to see where it was coming from and it looks like its leaking from the oil press sensor...I used a (HOME DEPOT) tingy 'T' to feed the oil to the turbo..I might've broke it while i was meesing with it earlier...I suck...O well...
Tomorrow is another day....

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jul 12 2005, 05:19 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Jul 12 2005, 07:14 PM
fix it batch
[post=524972]Quoted post[/post]​

I know..I was about too but Im tired of doing Nothing...I looked under to see where it was coming from and it looks like its leaking from the oil press sensor...I used a (HOME DEPOT) tingy 'T' to feed the oil to the turbo..I might've broke it while i was meesing with it earlier...I suck...O well...
Tomorrow is another day....
[post=524979]Quoted post[/post]​

:laughing1: tired of doing nothing

get that damn leak fixed and finish your damn hatch :lol:

:laughing1: tired of doing nothing

get that damn leak fixed and finish your damn hatch :lol:
[post=524982]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahaha....nahhh...The hatch its in need of new INternals....Might not even come out till next year....I dunno... :) Lets see...

Here's a couple of pics of the shit that i used from Home depot....<--THe part thats leaking....I think I paid $1.88 for those pieces.. and that includes TAX..yO!

Home Depot is Your friend Guys...

another pic of it....

no wonder why its leaking oil did you see the threads on it. there all chewed up

Originally posted by ripperbone@Jul 12 2005, 07:33 PM
no wonder why its leaking oil did you see the threads on it. there all chewed up
[post=524989]Quoted post[/post]​

nahhh...It was fine then...Its fucked up now...The threads are fine...It has a small crack on it from me squeezing it with the pliers..... :imfucktard:

what size turbo are you running on the family car?

Drag 3 turbo kit from an integra, which it's a t3/t4 turbonetics turbo...The thing is awesome...You can hear the shit spooling from a mile away...bahaha jk.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jul 12 2005, 09:06 PM
wow, just wow...
[post=525014]Quoted post[/post]​

Now is that WOW just WOW, like wow wow or just like woah wow... Bahaaa.

Nahh..do you like or not like?

Back