N2O=fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

I just put in one of those little ass N2O kits made by NX that has like a 1.4lb bottle in my sol and everyone didn't believe it would make power. Well that guy in the GST Spyder with his girl in the passenger seat believes it!!! :lol:

oh ya this little bottle is safely tucked in the back bin behind the seats and the hoses are all tucked under the dash and behind the intake pipe. Complete stealth!! If anyone really cares :rolleyes:

um the kit was like only $200 its very very very small!!! Ill try to get some pics up.
Im only running a 35 shot now but it could up to 100. I was wondering if I could make 14's with N20? (i/h/e) soon stage 2 cam and gear.

Originally posted by SolPWR@Jul 20 2003, 11:51 AM
sorry already did. what could happen to it? its only a 35 shot

You could be blowing $50 a day for a nitrous refill, or just blow up your engine. :p

its a 1.4lb bottle only cost $10 to fill and it was the first day im only going to use it like when someone sets up a real race or at the track cause i want 14's!! small little SOHC cant do shit so i juiced it!!

a local shop. Its the NX kit called the incognito part #60000 if that helps at all. Usually they sell for around $200-300

50 shot would be the max that I would go, some peeps get power hungry and it's way to easy to adjust through hp figures. All I am saying is be cautious.

Milan

Yeah man, I would be careful. It might only be a small shot, but it can still blow your motor. You are smart to use it only in a serious race.

thats what i got!!!! theres the solenoid on the bottle and then u got the hose going to the intake pipe with switches for the activation and full throttle. im trying to get pics up soon i have to charge my camera

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 20 2003, 02:53 PM
how do you turn it on? there is no arming switch.

theres the solenoid on the bottle and then u got the hose going to the intake pipe with switches for the activation and full throttle

There is an arming switch.

Nice. I might have to get something like that for the CRX. It's cheap and it looks like fun.

So it's basically a dry NX kit? What kind of "auxiliary fuel enrichment" are they talking about... something like the ZEX brain that plays with fuel pressure without an extra fuel injector plumbed into the intake stream?

Back