need a cat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1sickrex

i need a cat for my eg. i need a cheap, stock cat. just long enuf to pass the r title inspection then i gunna put on my high flow one. any cheap ideas.

sorry...had to:

junkyard cat:
65761923_8189720b3f.jpg

I have to spread my manlove around before I could rep you for that.

its illegal to sell a used cat

depends on the state, you can use whatever cat you want in NY, junkyards here sell them all the time, they won't sell aftermarket ones tho, just oem ones and there is no guarantee,
but as long as it works to pass emissions (which really is a jok e anyway) and is physically on the vehicle, then it's good to go.

woohoo 1000 posts, only took 5 years. . . hahah

I think it is by state weather you can use used cats or sell them, sort of like airbags, you cannot legally install a used airbag in NY state, but I know there are some states that you Can install them.

I know cats usually get a pretty penny at recycling places because of their materials. Many people make a killing collecting them and then recycling them. I was unaware that some states don't sell them from a junk yard..

I know cats usually get a pretty penny at recycling places because of their materials. Many people make a killing collecting them and then recycling them. I was unaware that some states don't sell them from a junk yard..

yeah, ive heard about a lot of peoples cats getting stolen.
fucking cat burglers..

eg is 92-95 am i right? so why the need for a cat to pass inspection?

To the best of my knowledge, cats must be on all cars as part of the emission regulations. If you are referring to the EG's being 10+ years old or exempt, most states are 20+ years are exempt.

To the best of my knowledge, cats must be on all cars as part of the emission regulations. If you are referring to the EG's being 10+ years old or exempt, most states are 20+ years are exempt.

lol i never run cats on anything i own 95 or older.

Back