Need a little bit of help


ok i know the shift linkage has to be lengthened but i can't figure where the stabilizer mounts to the tranny....

that is the back of the engine

this is my shift stabilizer

now i was thinking it goes on the little shaft between the shift input shaft and the exhaust manni but it won't fit. if thats where it goes i will bore out the bushing to fit

and if anyone can mail me the screw that goes in that to hold the linkage in there that would be great... save me a couple days



ok... can i modify it to work?

whats the reason it will not work?
that sounds like it could be expensive to get lol


Senior Member

That answer your question, if you can get anintegra shift linkage go for it. Otherwise order on its like 150 from hasport and they are guaranteed to work.