Need D16z6 complete swap,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicsir

i need a complete d16z6 swap for my bothers 93 civci ex, (engine trans. axles ecu) i sold all the stuff when i swaped but now im moving onto a crx and he bought my civic, it just need to be in good running order, no trash
thanks
located in kansas

I have a JDM D15B SOHC VTEC with JDM D16ZC VTEC head, Stage2 cam and stage 2 VTEC, option racing 4-1 header, option racing 10.2mm spark plug wires, NGK platinum spark plugs. Probably some hwere around 170-195 HP. L3 "long gear" 5speed tranny. In perfect condition, no grinds. $1,100 obo for complete swap. I have ever thing but head bolts and the distributor.

sohc-1.jpg

SOHCVTEC.jpg

D15BSOHCVTEC.jpg

I have a JDM D15B SOHC VTEC with JDM D16ZC VTEC head, Stage2 cam and stage 2 VTEC, option racing 4-1 header, option racing 10.2mm spark plug wires, NGK platinum spark plugs. Probably some hwere around 170-195 HP. L3 "long gear" 5speed tranny. In perfect condition, no grinds. $1,100 obo for complete swap. I have ever thing but head bolts and the distributor.

sohc-1.jpg

SOHCVTEC.jpg

D15BSOHCVTEC.jpg
that motor dont make that much hp with those mods, bump

I have a DOHC ZC with trans and axles in a running car that I'll be selling soon.. Interested in going that route?

sohc-1.jpg

SOHCVTEC.jpg

D15BSOHCVTEC.jpg

weak, bump

you are smoking some serious crack if you think there is such thing as stage 2 vtec...
there is a dual stage vtec but this is def. not the solenoid..where did you get thus "stage 2 cam"?
and since when did adding a header,bigger wires,and a stage 2 vtec add soo much hp???
dude your wack.i advise everyone on this site to not buy from big skeet...u can look at his build thread..he doesnt know WTF he has.

Where in Kansas are you located? I am in Wichita....sorry can't help you with a motor.

Back