Need help!! 1994 civic specific.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Chimbeway

Hey, im thinking about getting an 1994 ( i think) Honda Civic. I dont know what engine it has in it, i do know its VTEC but that doesnt tell me anything. Anyways. If someone could give me a price estimate on a b18c1 engine i want to drop in. Any thing i would have to do to it to get around 200 whp. (Ex: Shaving pistons, Boaring) the works. Im hoping it will all be worth it. My project will be decided on your decisions. So plz help!:D^_^

A 94 isn't any different than the other 92-95 Civics. They are all the same.

Since you can't do research on your own, your best bet is to find one that is already swapped. There are 165014098654019651046510986510 articles all over the internet about doing a B-swap into an EG. Or you can just buy a car and bring it, along with a blank check, to a reputable shop and pick it up when it's done.

you could find that information in about 30 seconds of searching.

plus, why would you want to have people on a forum build your car?

you could find that information in about 30 seconds of searching.

plus, why would you want to have people on a forum build your car?

Not my intention. Was asking for advice. Yes i know about the research but i feel people on here with tech knowledge will be more useful to me for an IDEA of what to do personally. Again sorry for the noobness. But hey.^_^

Because it's easier that way. Then he doesn't have to do anything or learn about anything.

$4000 for a gsr swap installed by a shop. or you can buy it from www.hmotorsonline.com

itr pistons, intake, header, exhaust, skunk2 stage 2 head and a good tune. boom 200whp.

$6k, give or take, worth of parts and installation should get you there. A complete rebuild of everything with installation--all done by a shop--will net you the 200 you are looking for...

$6k, give or take, worth of parts and installation should get you there. A complete rebuild of everything with installation--all done by a shop--will net you the 200 you are looking for...
Thank you. I appreciate it. Yeah id like to learn, eventually. As for now. Me=noob.

Thank you again:rolleyes:

Trust me, the search funtion is your friend! Your goals are completely achievable but you need to make the magic happen. All the reading, price hunting and bench racing on the entire web is worth dick if it isn't actually resulting in some gas being burnt and tries being shredded.

Trust me, the search funtion is your friend! Your goals are completely achievable but you need to make the magic happen. All the reading, price hunting and bench racing on the entire web is worth dick if it isn't actually resulting in some gas being burnt and tries being shredded.
I have been looking around at prices and different items. The problem was I dont know dick about hondas when it comes to fine tuning and stuff i expected to hear from you guys ( the experts/beentheredonethat guys) what my purpose here was to figure out what equipment i could use and what modifications i can perform to achieve a 200/250+ Car out of a Civic 94'. Now what im really pondering is if i should just get an Integra WITH the b18c1 already in it and work with that. Opinions? Whats the better option. Honda asking 2500 (Solid) and Integra asking 2000. Im guessing Integra.

Lol bravo, thats pretty innovative. Thanks.^_^

Your welcome. But trust me Google is your best friend. Anything you need to know from bros to hoes.. You can find it on Google.

Too true good sir! And yeah I've also kind of always wondered why people don't just keep their B18s in an Integra and turbo it there instead... :D Shock value perhaps?

If you do the swap, hold off on the turbo. Make sure the swap is working 100% before you mess with it!
If you buy an integra just make sure everything is in good order.
Either way, have fun and best of luck!

go with the teg saves you a whole lot of the sweet green stuff we cry,die,and sweat for....hahaha

Back