Need help IDing Image. Going Nuts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MadMaXXX

Mad Man
hey guys. i saw a very interesting image in the form of a tatoo and would like to know where it came from.

Someone told me that it was perhaps from a book

anyways, help me out. Im obsessed with it.

I know there was a book named Flowers in the Attic but not sure if there is any relation between the book and that photo.

i knew i had seen that picture somewhere before.. cool ass picture.. too emo for a tattoo

thanks dveit. rep 4 u

i knew i had seen that picture somewhere before.. cool ass picture.. too emo for a tattoo

ye i liked that artwork so much that i saved the image of the tatoo. at the time i believed it to be an original work.

lo and behond i recently saw a picture of an emo type girl with the same image tatooed, but not on her leg (as the pic above)

thats when i became really curious as to where the hell the design came from. It just blew my mind (pun intended).

mad props to the designer of the shirt, if it is indeed the tru creator.

edit: also looked at the book of the same title. no relation to the image apparently, besides which, the book seems too grotesque for my taste. but curiosity nonetheless compells me to find out more.

Last edited:
A friend and co-worker of mine has a t-shirt with that image, it actually took me a while to figure it out.

Back