Need Help To Add Oil

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mech

I just finished swapping an H22 into my '90 accord, but I lost the funnel I used to add oil into the dipstick cylinder, and I need to get another one so that I can add oil without spilling it everywhere. AutoZone didn't have one and I need to know where I can get one. :unsure:

Mech

Banned
Don't think that is me!! My name is Mech not -Mech. Don't go around saying that Mech is stupid as hell because that is not me.

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by Mech@Feb 28 2003, 04:52 PM
Don't think that is me!! My name is Mech not -Mech. Don't go around saying that Mech is stupid as hell because that is not me.

Dude are you serious?This is too funny.Try a gas station,make one.You're trying to say you got a motor in your car and can't figure out a way to make or acquire a funnel?

Mech

Banned
All of yall are stupid man. That's my friend making a bullshit thread. My name is MECH, His Is -MECH he's making fun of me.

civicSiR1

i thought that we need people that can write and have good literacy at 3rd grade........now, we really need people smarter than 3rd grade.....

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Originally posted by Mech@Feb 28 2003, 02:27 PM
All of yall are stupid man. That's my friend making a bullshit thread. My name is MECH, His Is -MECH he's making fun of me.

that better be true or i'm just gonna call you stupid!!! now that i got that off my chest...it's time for me to change the air in my tires :huh: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.