need honda or acura

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

r.l.brown

Im looking for a honda or acura, prefferably with engine swap done. must be manual transmission and prefferably 2 doors, but i dont care. looking for cars under $5,000 but show me what you have anyways and i might go higher.

thanks,
Robert Brown
r.l.brown@cox.net

i got a 86 crx with a D16 twin cam
fast, and cheaper than the other cars posted so far...

check it out in the gallery

1994 Del Sol in San Diego. 4k OBO

I can get pics if interested, but its white, good condition, all stock, man. trans just replaced with new clutch.

you can find GSR hatches with an LSD, Skunk2 coils, Tokico Blues, a Skunk 2 manni, and eibach swaybars, as well as the uberlight Enkie VX wheels with new studs, and the 15" ADR's for less than 5K???

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 9 2004, 12:23 PM
you can find GSR hatches with an LSD, Skunk2 coils, Tokico Blues, a Skunk 2 manni, and eibach swaybars, as well as the uberlight Enkie VX wheels with new studs, and the 15" ADR's for less than 5K???

well, all the other things do put the value up there. i didnt realize that it had so much. bump for a good price but a little out of my budget.

i have a 97 integra 2 door green 5 speed jdm ls swap with 45000 miles on it lowered dropzone shocks struts and springs 15'bronze falkins new dunlop tires megan racing cat back 4000 obo

i have a 94 ex coupe with a poormans r (just rebuilt less than 500 miles ago), jdm sirII tranny with lsd, i/h/e, the usual mods
taking offers at the moment

i have a 94 ex coupe with a poormans r (just rebuilt less than 500 miles ago), jdm sirII tranny with lsd, i/h/e, the usual mods
taking offers at the moment
jesus idiot, this thread is 4 years old. if you have a car for sale, post in the for sale section. :mad:

damn..talk about bringing a thread back from the dead....LOL

The guy probably bought and sold 5 hondas and acuras by now....

jesus idiot, this thread is 4 years old. if you have a car for sale, post in the for sale section. :mad:

some of us don't spend every waking minute of our lives on here reading every single post
i saw a thread for a guy in need of a car, i didn't look at the date, and i tried 2 help him out
now ur dumba$$ is calling me an idiot 4 trying 2 help this guy find a car
my car IS fs in the fs section
its people like u that these forums have way 2 many of

2 the op, i hope u found a nice car

Back