Need Money Sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94H_Ex

Under employed
Rear disc brakes for a EF Civic or DA teg.
100.00 obo
Willing to trade for a vtec engine harness with a 4 wire O2 and or a p28
or a OBD2 or OBD1 Distributor for a b18

SANY1266.jpg

SANY1267.jpg

SANY1268.jpg

this is the only bad bent part on these arms, and its from removal.
SANY1269.jpg

Only other thing thats wrong with them is I cut the emergency cable.

Last edited:
do you have f22 5speed tranny for an accord

Yes, I have one. If its any good Idk yet. I've yet to get out there and check it, I'll check on it tomorrow and see if it goes into all the gears ok and if they turn fine

I'm currently doing a d16y8 in my Civic, how is the Z6 cam?. I only ask because the cyl. head I bought didnt come with one

Yeah, I have several warped heads laying around with good cams in them, no grinding on the lopes, and not bent

Price on a gasket set for a Ford 390 FE. If you cant get the set, can you get intake manifold, oil pan, timing cover, and head gaskets?

EDIT: Thats on a late 60's, early 70's FE.

Price on a gasket set for a Ford 390 FE. If you cant get the set, can you get intake manifold, oil pan, timing cover, and head gaskets?

EDIT: Thats on a late 60's, early 70's FE.

I'll have to check. if I find just the upper set. it'll be about 50, if I find the whole set its 70.

do you have any performance grinds layin around?
I actually do have a 256 duration Comp Cam for the d16z6 head. Never been used. it was installed but the cam was never started. still brand new. I had a hard time putting together my block for near dirt cheap, got an accord, and I dont want my little bro to have that cam. (he drives like crap and will most likely destroy it)
200.00 + shipping.

Ok, I went looking through my stuff, and heres my results so far.

390 FE gasket set wasnt so easy to find. Im still looking though.

The comp cam, a co-worker is looking to give me the 200 for it on the spot. (waiting on payday)

But i did find some more stock z6 cams

The F22 Transmission was checked, and it didnt have any problem going into gear. just alittle stiff, and dirty. Im still not sure if it'll grind in gear or pop out of gear while driving. So this one is at your risk, and I wont make any guarentee.

Apologies, but I'm pulling back on everything for the civic. I got a block for it, so it'll all be sold as one instead.

are you gonna use the rear disc conversion?

yes... I'm going to use them... for money...or something in trade that I'm interested in. And being I might of found a Vtec harness tonight. Im looking more towards a P28 or P08 ecu

Back