Need Some Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FunForFree33

Hi all. I just got my B18C JDM Gar in my 95 Civic EX. Car starts but sounds like it is missing at idle. Wont rev past 2500 rpm without dieing out. Even if I slowly press the pedal I still cant get it to rev. Tried a Chipped Ebay Special P28 and a stock P72 Both did the same thing. Checked timing several times it is on the money. Its a stock B18C with minor bolt ons. A Blox Manifold, DC Headers, AEM Cold Air Intake, Skunk2 Cam Gears. I used the stock civic wire harness, the only thing that didnt get hooked up was the small sensor that went to the charcol can. One vac line goes to the manifold and the other to the PVC. I didnt hook this up because I couldnt find a spot to hook it on my wire harness so I ran the PVC to the manifold. I dont know what to do here.

I swapped a jdm type r into a 94 teg a few months back. Check the spark plugs for storing fog. And perhaps run some seafoam on it. After that the distributor coil went bad. Then it acted just as you said with a chipped Ecu. But my obd1 b16 Ecu fixed that. Make sure no vacuum leaks. And of course start with you CEL codes if any.

Back