need some opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

switz2120

WELL EVERYBODY HERES MY DILEMA. IM LOOKING AT A 95 ACCORD.ITS MINT INSIDE AND OUT. HAS 80,000 MILES ON IT, AND ITS OWED BY SOME 70 YEAR OLD GUY. HE WANTS $5000 FOR IT, IS IT WORTH IT. I NEED SOME THOUGHTS.

First thought would be take off your caps lock.Next would be if it fits into your budget and you like it get it.If not don't.Sounds like a good price to me though.

kelley blue book on a 95 accord ex 4-door with 80k miles is $8,125 (private party sale)...so unless that is a low-end 2-door model, you are getting a decent deal. if its the same model as mentioned, then u are getting a good deal (assuming nothing's wrong with it).

you can check kelley blue book prices at www.kbb.com

but its a grocey getter accord??? whats the point.

accords are not race cars

(bring on the flames)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 26 2002, 03:40 AM
but its a grocey getter accord??? whats the point.

(bring on the flames)

Who's slimy,communist,twinkle toed,cocksucker who just sign his own death warrant?

me.

how many accords do you see dragging. EVER. 0, zip nada, nill, null.

the prosecution rest, your honor.

oh wait,wrong movie,your right.

please dont buy a accord that is an auto and the but a cai and ehaust and think its fast

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 26 2002, 07:04 AM
how many accords do you see dragging. EVER. 0, zip nada, nill, null.

thats exacty why i'm building up an accord, everyone and their gradma has a civic, especially a HB, and i can't drive a mile without seeing a riced out civic. atleast accords *not stock i mean* are a bit more rare.

even if its a bit heavier, and it may not have as much potential, my goal is not to be the fastest person on the road, my goal is to be able to put all of those riced civics to shame. oh wait, i can already do that.

But you don't see the Accord show cars on the road.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 27 2002, 01:42 AM
cuz they are all parked cuz they cant drive cuz they are BAGGED to the ground...

was i wrong? i thought you woulda had a better comeback that would return the pwn i gave you.. is b loosing his touch?!?1 :blink:

Originally posted by xlfusionxl+Dec 26 2002, 11:56 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 26 2002, 06:28 AM
pissedoffsol
@Dec 26 2002, 03:40 AM
but its a grocey getter accord???  whats the point.

(bring on the flames)

Who's slimy,communist,twinkle toed,cocksucker who just sign his own death warrant?

Who the hell are you? Talking to B that way will get you banned yo. :worthy:

Dude chill out,if you missed it, it was a joke.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Dec 27 2002, 01:48 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Dec 27 2002, 01:42 AM
cuz they are all parked cuz they cant drive cuz they are BAGGED to the ground...

was i wrong? i thought you woulda had a better comeback that would return the pwn i gave you.. is b loosing his touch?!?1 :blink:

i think coding the new HS game and learning object oriented programming is making him work too hard :p

Back