New Cali meetup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LOL i got the funny shit for you guys.

Ok so i get a pm from some guy named "phatboi" on honda tech for the block, so im like cool. I call him and get it set up for him to come over and pivk it up. He said he lived/was coming from rosemeed <_< So im like WAAAAAAAAAAAching

Any ways, i was joking around in my head thinking "watch there probably
wa ching" Well when they get up hee i see two hatches so im like fuck it grab the heat. I go around to the garage where they parked, and am doin the "whats up yo"
And heads just keep flowing out of the two hatches one by one. And slowly im seeing dragon tat after dragon tat after dragon tat get outa the car. So at this point i had sucked my balls up and was like OK. So they get in tehre and wana flip the block over and drain it to look at the underside. Im like ummmmmmmmm, then there all we'l do it. In my head i was thinking " i know cause fuckin aint" So im all go ahead as long as evereythings put back on the block. by now there takin shit apart so im like fuck this, i whent i the house put the vest on, a shirt, and a decent size jacket. come back oput and ow there all lookin like they know what up, and i dont blame them. So im just standing around with my hand in my pocket (kinda obvous) but i dont give a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Any ways the one ask for a hose and i go to walk out and im like fuck that so i step out the way and flag him threw.......ya know so i dont got this nigga behind me.

Well as i come back he wants to talk price. He tells me how much am i willing to take for it <_< As if his ass didint drive out here thinking he was already geting the phat deal on a GSR short block so i told him 500 bills witch is what i last listed it for on h-t and wasint takin less. Especialy after knmow his ass didit come to haglle about 50 bucks on a 500$ gsr short block. So he gos ....... 450 i kinda paused. Then he starts to turn around and look at all his homies kinda slowly and starts to sa. I dont think, AT this point im thinking he gonna tel me he dont think his homies are gonna want him to pay more then that or something. SO befor i even let him finish his sentance i stood up put my hand deeper in my pocket an stuck my chest out like........OK But then he said that he dont think there a nbank opennn. But with that said i knew how far they drove so i figured he might still be building me up for that shit so i neede to squash it down fast. so i still hadint said anything to his offer of 450, so after a long pause of looking at this fool in his eyes, im like naw. Basicly as in NAW that shit aint goin down like that. I swear these were big fuckin asians, at least 3 of them were. TATED up like no joke. They all looked shocked as fuck when i said no. Like wow this lil fuckers up to somethin. So i strait told him go get money from your friends. Cause at this point there was already tention and shit cause i really dont thik he expected me to not let it go for 450. And then on top of that i just thikn they didint like hte idea of me being the one who was still makin descisons. But in the end he forked the cash and bounced out. Just the same i called that shit when i heard what city they were comin from. And inless they come back and blow my spot up im gonna have to say there :ghey:

Originally posted by UDT+Jul 18 2005, 12:40 PM-->
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Jul 17 2005, 10:51 AM
hybrid89
@Jul 7 2005, 10:50 AM
nice talk!...BTW- i farted
[post=522158]Quoted post[/post]​

damn homie, I told you to stay away from fake Mexican food... :D
[post=527535]Quoted post[/post]​

oh so nnnnnow that shit that make s you fart is fake...........puph. Find out about the clutch you fuckin beaner.
[post=528058]Quoted post[/post]​

:wtf: fucken white guys man LOL

Just send me the money... hahaha alright, I will call tomorrow when I come back from the hospital if not today...

Cool Good lookin. Also i ment to send you a msg. Ihope your feelin ok nacho. Dont over exert your self for awhile ya know. Take your time no rush. Let me know what up and if the doc said anything interesting let me know. I know how it feels to think your falling apart at a young age. Good luck and i hope you feel better.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jul 7 2005, 08:33 AM
:lol:

So, I got sick of the 15+ page thread from a year ago....

When's the next meetup? I think you So cal guys should drive up here to the bay and we should hit up an auto x course. Mike's video of thunderhill makes me wet. And next paycheck I'm buying the srr lca's and the paycheck after its the omnipowers baby.... B)

Let's put it to a vote 'cause we have sears point and sac raceway for drag strips too....

I say :driver:

P.S. - Jeff, next time you should give Jon the :shocker:
[post=522128]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, that is a compliment i've never recieved. I'm down to meet up.

Hey Shadney, what are you doing this weekend? Want to help me pull out and tear down my R motor out of the sol? :) I'll be doing it at my moms in Walnut Creek.

Originally posted by UDT@Jul 18 2005, 01:01 PM
LOL i got the funny shit for you guys.

Ok so i get a pm from some guy named "phatboi" on honda tech for the block, so im like cool. I call him and get it set up for him to come over and pivk it up. He said he lived/was coming from rosemeed <_< So im like WAAAAAAAAAAAching

Any ways, i was joking around in my head thinking "watch there probably
wa ching" Well when they get up hee i see two hatches so im like fuck it grab the heat. I go around to the garage where they parked, and am doin the "whats up yo"
And heads just keep flowing out of the two hatches one by one. And slowly im seeing dragon tat after dragon tat after dragon tat get outa the car. So at this point i had sucked my balls up and was like OK. So they get in tehre and wana flip the block over and drain it to look at the underside. Im like ummmmmmmmm, then there all we'l do it. In my head i was thinking " i know cause fuckin aint" So im all go ahead as long as evereythings put back on the block. by now there takin shit apart so im like fuck this, i whent i the house put the vest on, a shirt, and a decent size jacket. come back oput and ow there all lookin like they know what up, and i dont blame them. So im just standing around with my hand in my pocket (kinda obvous) but i dont give a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Any ways the one ask for a hose and i go to walk out and im like fuck that so i step out the way and flag him threw.......ya know so i dont got this nigga behind me.

Well as i come back he wants to talk price. He tells me how much am i willing to take for it <_< As if his ass didint drive out here thinking he was already geting the phat deal on a GSR short block so i told him 500 bills witch is what i last listed it for on h-t and wasint takin less. Especialy after knmow his ass didit come to haglle about 50 bucks on a 500$ gsr short block. So he gos ....... 450 i kinda paused. Then he starts to turn around and look at all his homies kinda slowly and starts to sa. I dont think, AT this point im thinking he gonna tel me he dont think his homies are gonna want him to pay more then that or something. SO befor i even let him finish his sentance i stood up put my hand deeper in my pocket an stuck my chest out like........OK But then he said that he dont think there a nbank opennn. But with that said i knew how far they drove so i figured he might still be building me up for that shit so i neede to squash it down fast. so i still hadint said anything to his offer of 450, so after a long pause of looking at this fool in his eyes, im like naw. Basicly as in NAW that shit aint goin down like that. I swear these were big fuckin asians, at least 3 of them were. TATED up like no joke. They all looked shocked as fuck when i said no. Like wow this lil fuckers up to somethin. So i strait told him go get money from your friends. Cause at this point there was already tention and shit cause i really dont thik he expected me to not let it go for 450. And then on top of that i just thikn they didint like hte idea of me being the one who was still makin descisons. But in the end he forked the cash and bounced out. Just the same i called that shit when i heard what city they were comin from. And inless they come back and blow my spot up im gonna have to say there :ghey:
[post=528072]Quoted post[/post]​

HOw come all the crazy shit happens to you mang? Glad to see everything ended up OK. Stupid HIPPIE.

man, you had a GSR shortblock for sale? Fuck, I need one :( I think I may have PMed you on h-t about it, are you located in fresno? :p

Originally posted by B16@Jul 19 2005, 11:30 AM
man, you had a GSR shortblock for sale? Fuck, I need one :( I think I may have PMed you on h-t about it, are you located in fresno? :p
[post=528533]Quoted post[/post]​

He's down here in So Cali Mike, but I wish I was still in Walnut Creek cuz I would be down to help rip apart the R motor. Why are you tearing it apart though. By the way the video at T-Hill was SICK.

Matt - Thanks we all know that we are weird. Did you just fart again?

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jul 19 2005, 12:27 PM-->
@Jul 19 2005, 11:30 AM
man, you had a GSR shortblock for sale?  Fuck, I need one :(  I think I may have PMed you on h-t about it, are you located in fresno? :p
[post=528533]Quoted post[/post]​

He's down here in So Cali Mike, but I wish I was still in Walnut Creek cuz I would be down to help rip apart the R motor. Why are you tearing it apart though. By the way the video at T-Hill was SICK.

Matt - Thanks we all know that we are weird. Did you just fart again?
[post=528611]Quoted post[/post]​

tearing it apart because right at the end of that vid the oil squirter bolt in the block backed out, got caught on the crank and made a huge gaping hole in the block. so now i need to tear apart and see if i can somehow get it patched up. in the meantime the b16 will be going back in.

Well guys......... it was bound to happen :rain: Im gonna fight it but what are the chances eh........

It will be a year this time. I cant believe this. I wasint speeding this time though, he taged me based on what he heard/saw. Witch wasint much. Unsafe start. witch amounts ot a 1 pointer. And thats all its gonna take. Im dunno even feel like caring any more. I screwed my self along time ago. I Knew i was screwed when i got all the points built up the first time, i knew ther was no way i was gonna avoid some petty shit. He aslo got me for my head lights being to low.

Damn it Jeff. Where were you that he got you for your headlights being too low?
By the way I may have a project for us to do real soon with my car that is if you are down. Want to sell that PasswordJDM rear bar? Cuz I want it. Sorry to hear what happened mang when is the court date? You still have your license till then right?

where the fuck is shadney

Does he have your number Mike? I just talked to him yesterday but i will tell him you are trying to get a hold of him. He is hard to reach right now cuz his cell phone got stolen but I will hit him up for you if you want his house number let me know and I will send it to you in a PM.

Originally posted by B16+Jul 19 2005, 03:35 AM-->
sohcslammer
@Jul 7 2005, 08:33 AM
:lol:

So, I got sick of the 15+ page thread from a year ago....

When's the next meetup? I think you So cal guys should drive up here to the bay and we should hit up an auto x course. Mike's video of thunderhill makes me wet. And next paycheck I'm buying the srr lca's and the paycheck after its the omnipowers baby....  B)

Let's put it to a vote 'cause we have sears point and sac raceway for drag strips too....

I say :driver:

P.S. - Jeff, next time you should give Jon the :shocker:
[post=522128]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, that is a compliment i've never recieved. I'm down to meet up.

Hey Shadney, what are you doing this weekend? Want to help me pull out and tear down my R motor out of the sol? :) I'll be doing it at my moms in Walnut Creek.
[post=528379]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey fucker, give me a call. :) You have my number. I am SOOOO down to rip apart the motor. :D

BTW - Jeff you are one crazy fucker, you know that? :p

any of you going to battle of the imports this saturday at the cali speedway

Originally posted by smooth95@Jul 26 2005, 05:57 PM
[post=531603]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah bro, im preety sure I am, I just went over to the homies' house and they brought their race car home on the way to the dyno tommorw. Its gonna put down some serious numbers, definitly going to be competive in the all motor pro stock field, i'd give more details, but the info's not really mine to share. Look out for the red V-Bros CRX, i'll be chilling w/them, are you going to run?

Originally posted by smooth95@Jul 26 2005, 05:57 PM

What time does it go to I have to be at work until at least 3pm. If it goes late I am down to roll.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jul 27 2005, 09:25 AM-->
@Jul 26 2005, 05:57 PM

What time does it go to I have to be at work until at least 3pm. If it goes late I am down to roll.
[post=531917]Quoted post[/post]​

Its a one day event so it probably does go late, i'll check.

Back