NEW car time again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
ok well the civic i was getting turned out to be a bondo bucket so i got my car back. the whole front of of that car was like bondo so i wanted my not so fucked up rex back. So my blue beater broke down and i needed a new car so i bought this. sucks cause its an auto but i kinda like it. has ac, power windows, sunroof, cruise control and came with a nic epionner cd player and subs. i paid 1500 for the car and it looks great. this is a pic with the old wheels. has gunmetal se's on it now.
fa7f8ec3.jpg

high miles- 260k. But it was mostly highway. i know the guy tha towned it before me and it is a very reliable car. i am going to change the oil, plugs and tranny fluid today after work just to spruce her up. honestly its like a new baby lol. i just want to pamper her. i ordered a TON of jdm goodies for her as well. i can't wait.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 14 2004, 02:06 PM
yeah that gen teg looks really good- especially slammed to the ground :thumbsup:

trust me it is. i am actually gonna raise it. i got stuck on a road last night that was doing construction. this is when your car is too low people.

when you get stuck on streets and have to push your car then ya.... there is too low

yeah i've been there with the prelude, it sucked big time- and where my girl lives are crazy high speed bumps and everytime i drove the prelude into her community it was like my own personal hell

Last car for a while? Riiiight, we all know your a junkie, you can't hide it just accept it.

hey i got my pa dealers license........... 13 cars now that were registered by me. it will be awhile... kinda. 2 months is awhile lol

Originally posted by Trinity@Mar 14 2004, 02:59 PM
when you get stuck on streets and have to push your car then ya.... there is too low

well if you go over speed bumps slow and at an angle, then you wouldnt get stuck :p

dude i was at an angle. i am not a complete noob to this but shit its too low just about.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Mar 14 2004, 02:27 PM-->
Originally posted by Trinity@Mar 14 2004, 02:22 PM
Slammed90Lude
@Mar 14 2004, 02:06 PM
yeah that gen teg looks really good- especially slammed to the ground :thumbsup:

trust me it is. i am actually gonna raise it. i got stuck on a road last night that was doing construction. this is when your car is too low people.

BAH!!! you can never be too low

you should see the 240 right now. looks bagged. lmao

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 14 2004, 06:01 PM-->
Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Mar 14 2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Trinity@Mar 14 2004, 02:22 PM
Slammed90Lude
@Mar 14 2004, 02:06 PM

BAH!!! you can never be too low

you should see the 240 right now. looks bagged. lmao

post pics :D

i got a ton of new pics that it ook tonight. i found a great spot for pics near me at a highschool. i was all up on the sidewalk and the secruity guy just looked at me all weird

Originally posted by Trinity@Mar 14 2004, 05:07 PM
hey i got my pa dealers license........... 13 cars now that were registered by me. it will be awhile... kinda. 2 months is awhile lol

apply for a dealers licience plate, and when you get it, import a Lotus Elise over here, throw the dealer plate on it, and drive that around.

Back