New cell for me :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Well, I got so sick of Cingular and their shitty ass reception/service that I made the switch over to Nextel. I was planning on doing this for quite sometime. To my surprise the company I work for gets sweet hookups on Nextel (I didnt know this until the sales dood told me)

So basically what I got was:

B0000SX3BK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0000SX3BK.01.PT01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Picked it up for $119.99

Also got a sweet deal on the rate plan:

400 Anytime Minutes
Free Incoming Calls
Unlimited Nighttime/Weekend
Unlimited Direct Connects
Unlimited Text Messages
Free Internet
All reg features, CID, Voicemail ETC.

Plus I am using my old Phone number
Got this plan for $48.99/mo including Insurance...My company rocks ;)

Downside: I have to wait for the phone to come in...when NExtel gives out discounts you have to have it shipped directly from the warehouse...should be here tomorrow or Monday...no biggie.

Anyways, just wanted to gloat. Got a kick ass deal which was unexpected...

Done. ;)

wow good deal... this is what i get

1500 nationwide whenever minutes
unlimited t-mobile to t-mobile
unlimited t-zone
unlimited wireless internet for my pocket pc
unlimited text messages
-------------------------------------------------
$45.00

i paid $120 for this phone
large_front.jpg

edit my company rules :D

NExtel has the best coverage area in Ct.

It gets very frustrating getting lost signal when you are trying to have a convo...

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Feb 27 2004, 09:20 PM
oh I know all about lost signals...I'm with Verizon. :D

you bet!

at&t has great service in mass and ct. my verizon phone sucks.

well since i sell nextel and t-moible now the WORST comapny is sprint. The best actually is verizon and t-mobile then nextel. you should have waitd on that phone though, new one coming out soon. its delicious :). i have nextel but i have an I95, too bad they discontinued tha tone :(

Originally posted by Trinity@Feb 28 2004, 12:18 AM
you should have waitd on that phone though, new one coming out soon.

A new one after the i730?

[/threadjack]

Cool Phone!!! :worthy:

the I930 is the one with the camera phone, Microsoft software for smart phone and all that shit. color outside LCD. on man its PIMP. i am getting it for sure.

I have verizon for my own celly but at work I use Nextel..... I HATE NEXTEL
1 outta 3 times you call someone you get "trying to locate the nextel user..... then you go right to the voice mail! later on they bitch to me about how I never called them
then when you go to 2 way someone you get a BRRRRRRRRRRRRRBEEEEEEEEEP "user not available"

F-in EH! I hate nextel

to top it all off I was looking into nextels when I first got a cell phone and they wanted 49.99 for their BASIC plan that had almost NO options Im sure its cheaper now but F-in eh for 1/3rd the cost Verizon offered double the options and MUCH MUHC MUCH better phones

I hate the size of nextels all of them are ugly the one SteveSI just got looks nice but its still BIG!

p.s I pay 39.99 a month I get 400 anytime mins and unlimited nights and weekends as with NO roaming or LD charges in the US plus Im on the best network in the MD/DC/VA area!

my cell phone works 98% of the time onlytime it sometimes cuts out is if Im in a underground basement even then when I have friends around my phone is almost always the only one that works

that's cuz you live in the woods jeff. hell, your driveway isn't even paved. so don't go there. :D

all of us (sisteve's "crew") have gone to nextel already, so its about time steve. bleep me your DC # :)

the i730 is nice, but i found its menu system confusing as hell. so, i kept my i90c that i ran over with a gokart :)
maybe that new one that trinity is talking about will be my next.

the i730 is pretty thin actually... its half the size of the i95, and like 75% the size of the i90

clayton- get a nextel. NYC metro to boston coverage = nextel. all the rest are second rate.
had cingular, so did steve, so did bill, so did eric, and look- we all now have nextel's. See a pattern?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 28 2004, 02:41 PM
that's cuz you live in the woods jeff. hell, your driveway isn't even paved. so don't go there. :D

all of us (sisteve's "crew") have gone to nextel already, so its about time steve. bleep me your DC # :)

the i730 is nice, but i found its menu system confusing as hell. so, i kept my i90c that i ran over with a gokart :)
maybe that new one that trinity is talking about will be my next.

the i730 is pretty thin actually... its half the size of the i95, and like 75% the size of the i90

clayton- get a nextel. NYC metro to boston coverage = nextel. all the rest are second rate.
had cingular, so did steve, so did bill, so did eric, and look- we all now have nextel's. See a pattern?

I live in the woods? ha DC, Annapolis, Waldorf, Baltimore are all within 30 mins of my house so don't go there with me living in the woods =) I happen to think its a great area very country like right around my house but if you go outside that you can hit any major MD city

BTW our house is the ONLY FRIGGIN HOUSE with a rock driveway within like 5 miles lol..... It pisses me off soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dad wants to do it right like as in laying brick or something like that so in 30 years when he gets around to it...... yeah F it

I wash my car and within a few mins its dirty again =`(

I can't wait until Spetember when my contract is up, I am getting Nextel. Fuck Cingular.
Steve, atleast you kept your number so I don't have to learn another number.

Back