New Civic Coupe Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Ya'll see this? I remember seeing a post but couldn't find it when I searched. Impressive 0-60 and 1/4. I prob won't ever buy one again, but its finally turbo. That's a huge deal.

2016-Honda-Civic-coupe-101-876x535.jpg

don't like the grill/headlights... reminds me of Jordi
don't like the back... reminds me of a crosstour

engine seems fine enough

still very pedestarian though... probably not going to be a performer.

I don't think it looks too bad, but I'll reserve full judgement until I see one in person. I'm excited about the si and type R coming.

Are Civics weighing over 3k pounds now? It looks almost as big as 15 year old accords.

Lol my sub compact fiests weighs 2700 lbs , you cant have creature comforts and safety (ex all cars are required to be able to hold the entire weight of the car on the roof) without adding weight

I think the front looks great compared to most cars. Yeah, the back end looks a little bloated, but have you looked at women lately? It's the sign of the times.

Do ya'll not know how to read? 2800 lb curb weight.

Maybe I was misinformed with my search results

Curb weight for the Honda Civic Si (with no driver) is a tick over 1.5 tons, coming in at 3004-3011 pounds. The 2016 Honda Civic EX Coupe with the1.5 Turbo is rated at 174 HP at 6000 RPM with 16.5 psi of boost helping push torque numbers to 162 lb-ft.Nov 26, 2015

Back