new civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pewble

I WANT TO BUY A NEW civic Si.. i am bouts to move out tho.. and bouts to get all my debt paid off.. how much you guys think this car will cost me? (likee every month) i see its just over 20,000...ugh.. maybe i will get a used GS-R or something, those are 9,000 bucks..i need a diffferent car dont really know how to buy it and i think i should problably sell mine soon after i fix my head gasket.. maybe i keep my car for awhile and save more money i dont know what i am doing. someone please tell me wat i am doing.

Guessing it would cost you at least $25K so maybe around 500 a month. it all depends on how many years you do it for. if you did a 6+ year loan then maybe 400ish

i'm buying a corolla. yep. not stylish. not cool. not... fast.

semi gas efficient, cheap, and well... i'm not willing to spend money on a broken car all the time, nor do i want to shell out more money on a car that will break because it's old.

but, hey, the new Si is hot... i just am poor as fuck and need something good. haha

under 10K, payments should be under 300. thats assuming you put down like a grand or 1500...

and yes, i loves the new si...

i just did quick math, the car is 20K + the interest (i figured 18%) makes it 23600 divided by 72, makes it $317 a month.. that's really far fetched, but... it boils down tto that...

18% interest? fuck man, if you ever need a loan, come see me.

i'll take one out for 8% for a personal/used car loan and charge you 15% and make money off you.

lol

new car loans are in the 5-7 range.... cheaper if the dealer has an incentive. i got 2.9% on my car.

sti out the door for 33,800 with 3k down nets me 567.xx a month for 63 months

5-7 with good credit. 15-19 with bad...believe me, ive got records on almost 2 million cars in the united states and what they were financed for, 18% is not a rare thing.

Quoted post[/post]]
18% interest? fuck man, if you ever need a loan, come see me.

i'll take one out for 8% for a personal/used car loan and charge you 15% and make money off you.

lol

new car loans are in the 5-7 range.... cheaper if the dealer has an incentive. i got 2.9% on my car.

sti out the door for 33,800 with 3k down nets me 567.xx a month for 63 months

not everyone has great credit. not everyone can put down $3k or more.

Quoted post[/post]]
5-7 with good credit. 15-19 with bad...believe me, ive got records on almost 2 million cars in the united states and what they were financed for, 18% is not a rare thing.

exactly. thanks.

actually not many people can put $500 down much less $3,000. I remember before i started making calls for the exotic dealers, id hear people say, "Ill put $100 down". Guys are looking for full ton diesel trucks for 30k (new)...i dunno a lot of people think really strangely and try to get things that are way beyond their means. Id like to have an evo, and i could concievably have it....but i would have to sacrifice everything. At least someone realizes, they are gonna have to make sacrifices. I almost applaud you for knowing where you stand before hand.

Quoted post[/post]]
actually not many people can put $500 down much less $3,000. I remember before i started making calls for the exotic dealers, id hear people say, "Ill put $100 down". Guys are looking for full ton diesel trucks for 30k (new)...i dunno a lot of people think really strangely and try to get things that are way beyond their means. Id like to have an evo, and i could concievably have it....but i would have to sacrifice everything. At least someone realizes, they are gonna have to make sacrifices. I almost applaud you for knowing where you stand before hand.

which is the exact reason why i walked away from a 04 civic lx sedan. i was going to get it for 13, with 1500 down and payments at 415.25 and then 350 on insurance. i walked into the dealer saying i need it under 350, even better under 300. becuase i knew insurance was going to be 300+ becuase of age, location and driving record. once i got to the end and they brought out the papers w/the numbers and all that shit, i had to walk away.

everyday i drive to work, i see hummers w/26's on it or yukons w/22" and i think can you honestly afford to drive that fucking thing 80mph everyday with gas at how much it is and all that shit.

Quoted post[/post]]

everyday i drive to work, i see hummers w/26's on it or yukons w/22" and i think can you honestly afford to drive that fucking thing 80mph everyday with gas at how much it is and all that shit.

Yes but I'd rather spend the money else where.

Back