New Dj GT - Voices of Trance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lswhitecivic

VIP
Dj GT has his Voices of Trance show on at 2pm ET today on di.fm. Featured Dj's are GT vs Project C, Ray Mack vs Jethro, Moo vs LiquidRezin! Download should be available after the set is aired on Generation Trance.

hey b, you mind making a thread in computers about how to make a torrent, i couldnt seem to get it right.

Quoted post[/post]]
hey b, you mind making a thread in computers about how to make a torrent, i couldnt seem to get it right.

google owns you :p

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/themxmaster/torrentguide.htm

depending on where you upload to, you will have to install that particular site's tracker URL. most sites have a FAQ where this can be found.

the key thing to keep in mind, is that after you create and submit the .torrent, that you CLICK YOUR OWN DOWNLOAD, and that the files are IN YOUR DOWNLOADS DIRECTORY. the bt client will see that you have the file and move you automatically to a seeder... and voila. you can share.

i read something about it a while back, but i totally didnt get it...ill give it a try

got it...makes perfect sense now.

Atleast i do seed. I seeding Andromeda Season 2 4 and 5 (i got an itch to find out what the hell is up with trance...that girl freaks me out)

Seeded those bitches for a week....im a nice guy to seed 24 gigs of andromeda for a week....each one with a share ratio over 10...and then i found the note on the server computer...

"Josh, why the FUCK IS THE INTERNET SO SLOW!!!?"

-Mom

I got the same shit.

my grandma called me at work and made me console into my home box to shut down azureus lol

Man that show was sweet yesterday. I took a late lunch yesterday just so I didn't have to leave in the middle of the set.

Back