New EG hatch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ill get some tomorrow, i decided to throw the 195/50's i had layin around on the fat fives so i could rock them for a few days :D have pics tomorrow

CIMG0456.jpg

CIMG0458.jpg

CIMG0460.jpg

CIMG0461.jpg

CIMG0462.jpg

CIMG0463.jpg

CIMG0464.jpg

CIMG0465.jpg

yes, the spark plug wire cover looks like crap, i want a new one, and i need to put another coat of paint on the wheels, the tire changer i used kinda screwed up the paint

its too cold to wash it right now, everytime it gets up to about 40 i wash it, and the mirror they call a wink mirror, just a golf cart mirror is all it is, its really nice, eliminates most blind spots

ive been really workin the last few days, my buddy bought a couple civics and i put an ls together for him, so i got a single bend short throw and an exhaust out of it, its straight pipe to megan muffler, it looks so much better than my old exhaust, the ole one stuck out of the back bumper past the tow hook haha, so i got this one on... and the short throw i like a lot more than the dual bend

just ordered some xentec 6000k HID's, i need more light than what my lights put out. i almost wreck all the time because of them... it is horrible

i might say bye bye to the si tonight or tomorrow, i may trade my buddy for his h22 eg coupe :D he just needs something to get better gas mileage because he is starting to drive long distances soon frequently... ill let you guys know what happens

shes gone :/ but oh well i like the h22 car, ill have a new thread started tomorrow, thanks for all of your guys' help and comments on this build, ill have a lot more coming up im sure!

Back