New Goodies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
well i got my valve cover dipped last week and decided to buy some cam gears when i went to pick it up. the cam gears are unorthodox racing and i paid 150 for them. they were used but in good condition. anyways here is the pics

pics

Trin,
I check your gallery for the pics, I like the valve cover. I don't think its rice. My old valve was rice, john deer green. Rice Rice Baby.

But anyway, I'm impressed

blingbling.jpg

That is ghey as fuck and live with it. You cant just delete shit b/c he called you out on something.

The gold valve cover is just as bad as tezza's. wtf? Let him speak his mind, you speak yours.

BLING BLING BABY!

i think the valve cover looks badass. what kind of process do they put it through to make it look like that?

Originally posted by machine@Jan 28 2003, 12:21 AM
i don't have a problem with the cover its a nice job

No, you said something like..

"gold valve cover? and you call altezza's gay? hmmm" I said let him (you) speak his mind, she does.

i just don't think its cool to knock one thing and not another. Gold wouldn't be my first choice, but hey i'm not master p

k seriously i didn't delete his post because he called it gay, i delted the posts because the link was broken. i don't care if he calls it gay or what not. hey its a nice job and it it was free. its going on a damn nice car and i like it. i didn't delete his shit because he spoke his mind. he said it was ghey and so do other people. thats great. lol.

also on the gold thing, i didnt pick the color. my friend dips it and he basically mix's the colors in a machine. we didn't know how it was gonna turn out when we did it. its not like i said please pick gold. my friend blasted it, sanded it, masked it then basically started on the dipping and spraying . we still have to clear coat it seeing is how it is easy to scratch.

Originally posted by Trinity@Jan 28 2003, 12:39 AM
k seriously i didn't delete his post because he called it gay, i delted the posts because the link was broken. i don't care if he calls it gay or what not. hey its a nice job and it it was free. its going on a damn nice car and i like it. i didn't delete his shit because he spoke his mind. he said it was ghey and so do other people. thats great. lol.

also on the gold thing, i didnt pick the color. my friend dips it and he basically mix's the colors in a machine. we didn't know how it was gonna turn out when we did it. its not like i said please pick gold. my friend blated it, sanded it, masked it then basically started on the dipping and spraying . we still have to clear coat it seeing is how it is easy to scratch.

Ah. My bad megan. Yea, can't bitch for free work.

no hard feelings, just wanted to get the thing cleared that i didn't delete his post becaue he compared it to altezza's. just showing off my new stuff that is going on my rex. thats all

all right guys she didn't delete my post for content. the first link didn't work i tried it myself, so lets chill.. make fun of Pep Boys or somethin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back