New sandals I bought

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
My friend just bought these, so I had to get them for myself too. There's a church key in the sole, how cool is that? They're pricey, but I'll have mine in a week.

Best and most functinonal sandals ever :thumbsup:

B0007P9JU0.01-A3QXF272WQ86AH._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Google says it's a bottle opener...

sweeeeeeeet

thats the hottest thing I've ever heard of.

I don't wear sandals, but I would wear those just so I have a convenient bottle opener

Yeah....I almost bought those in blue. A couple of my belts have church keys in the back of the buckle's, so I couldn't really justify the 40 bucks on the reef's.

I dont think it gets much better than my new Nike ACG sandals I just got... SOOO comfy, and just a pimp shoe.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jun 30 2005, 10:16 AM
I dont think it gets much better than my new Nike ACG sandals I just got... SOOO comfy, and just a pimp shoe.
[post=518671]Quoted post[/post]​

I have some of those. They're pretty kick ass for river walking and shit.

nasty.....

step in some doggie dung, and then use a shoe to open a beer....

I'll pass :)

Thats kinda what I wanted them for... I used to sport reefs and tevas back in the day... But we went to the store the other day to find my wife a pair of sandals so she'd stop wearing my adidas sandals... She didn't find anything she liked, I saw these Nikes on sale for $30, and was like "fine, you can have my adidas" LOL..

i hate sandals and girls who wear flip flops are trash

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 30 2005, 02:58 PM
[post=518769]Quoted post[/post]​

im gonna have to disagree on this one right here....

i wear flops all the time, mad comfortable... my girl does too... grantid she lives in LBI all summer but we do at school too.... pretty much all my friends (girls and osme guys) wear flops.. And im far from "white trash" i dress nice/fashonable my gf is also very far from trash... actually a bit uppity/ likes coach and all that rich shit.

so i say :thumbsup: to flip flops

I HATE flip flops... The string in between my toes is just EHHHH...

And socks with sandals... you deserve to be smacked.

Flip Flops don't fit my feet right. Like I wear size 12-3E and with flip flops they just fall off a lot.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 30 2005, 03:58 PM

:bugeyes: :suprised:

hey hey hey....You are wrong wrong wrong....

I wear flip flops all the time, even when Im @ work... :p
and my wife and and lil princess wear flip flops too...<--all the time...WHy dont you like em'....DO YO HAVE CRUSTY TOES? Yup i bet thats what it is....uuhuumm..
Matter a fact i just got some nice ones from Kaufmanns.... :boxing:

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jun 30 2005, 03:16 PM
I HATE flip flops... The string in between my toes is just EHHHH...
[post=518781]Quoted post[/post]​

you are thinking the "thong" style ones, like the ones above...i'm talking pretty much slipper types.

sandals are for bitches, i dont care what kind they are

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 30 2005, 02:58 PM

come to phx where it's 115 on a daily basis and tell me that.

Back