new SI hatch??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah its real if you shoot over to TOV they have a vid and a test drive of it?

^^^i agree, the rear is crap, plus its a four door, whats with that!!! i acctually really like the front, but if they could make the rear more like the eg series or maybe like the newer 05 ones, ehh, i still think the EG hatch is the best looking hatch model!!! yes, i'm bias :)

Do some research. This is a european market car. It will never see US shores because americans stopped believing in practicality years ago.

Quoted post[/post]]
^^^i agree, the rear is crap, plus its a four door, whats with that!!! i acctually really like the front, but if they could make the rear more like the eg series or maybe like the newer 05 ones, ehh, i still think the EG hatch is the best looking hatch model!!! yes, i'm bias :)
i'm with you on the EG.. i love em.. but the EKs are sexy too

Quoted post[/post]]
Do some research. This is a european market car. It will never see US shores because americans stopped believing in practicality years ago.
yea .. i read on it a little more after i posted.. well its a good thing.. we dont have to see that thing drivin around.. plus noone here would buy that.. noone really likes hatches in the US except us...

It's a EDM car - for now. Looks - ugh. But wait till you hear about the suspension.

MacPhearson Strut up front and.......twist beam rear axle. :blink:

it better stay EDM too...they finally did the civic right, i dont wanna see em screwin it up with that hatch.

Quoted post[/post]]
it better stay EDM too...they finally did the civic right, i dont wanna see em screwin it up with that hatch.
:werd: That shit is ugly, no wonder its for the Euro market :mrgreen:

And Im with eg6sir and 92dxhatch, I think the EG6 was the best hatch body ever made along with the EK's.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rear doors are bad enough, but the new "suicide" style ones (RX-8/Ion) are extra gay...

Hell no, and what the hell is with the 4 doors! I wouldn't even drive it if someone gave it to me for free. I would turn around and sell it and use the money for my EG.

Oh noooooooo333333555!!! God forbid that Brian hates Honda!!!

I hope someone official at Honda reads this, so that they'll know that Brian is going to hate them if they release a 4 door hatchback in the US! If they know that it's going to make Brian hate them, they'll for SURE not release one in the United States...

Thank God for Brian!!!!

fag.

Back