New To The Board

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

Hey whats going on everyone.. new to the board.. i'll be dropping most likely a b16b or the norm b18c5 also doing a RHD conversion.

Just saying hello thanks in advance for the welcome :ph34r:

Welcome to hondaswap. What kind of car do you have? I would say go with the ITR instead of the CTR. The CTR is almost a waste of money, there is no trq in it. The ITR and CTR are basicly the same money but the ITR has trq.

PS-sorry rag on you but take that pic out of your sig, it just slows the site down and it gets repedative when you see the same pic 3048203984 times on one page. Just use the avatar to "show expression"

Hey Eric, welcome to Hondaswap. Everybody- Eric's my man... and he might have some engine hookups to help us out after he works out a few things with B.

:D

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 2 2003, 03:52 PM
Welcome to hondaswap. What kind of car do you have? I would say go with the ITR instead of the CTR. The CTR is almost a waste of money, there is no trq in it. The ITR and CTR are basicly the same money but the ITR has trq.

PS-sorry rag on you but take that pic out of your sig, it just slows the site down and it gets repedative when you see the same pic 3048203984 times on one page. Just use the avatar to "show expression"

almost no torque??? the b18c5 has only 18ft lbs over the b16b ..??... everyone always bashes on the b16 for having no torque... 18ftlbs is not much...
oh, and welcome to hondaswap :D

Originally posted by B16@Jan 2 2003, 07:56 PM
almost no torque??? the b18c5 has only 18ft lbs over the b16b ..??... everyone always bashes on the b16 for having no torque... 18ftlbs is not much...
oh, and welcome to hondaswap :D

True it is only 18ft lbs but everyone wants more trq. the b16b and the b18b are just about the same price so y not opt for the one with bigger figures.

Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome ( i should expect nothing less from honda drivers
hump.gif
yeah what the 16b lacks in tourqe can be made up in other mods cams, gears and pulleys will put me up and most likely beyond the c5

and about the hmotorsonline.com if you guys only knew how much they overcharge. im not about being all lame and putting up a big sales pitch on boards i just join cause i've admin'd boards before and being on CL i see it all.

but if you guys want to get some sweet deals and frikin low prices drop me a line.. the web address is in my sig. put it this way.. on c5's im about 800-1100 less then HMO.com :worthy:

www.hybridrevolution.com

trust- i know how much they charge.

b18c spec R's are $710

no, thats not a typo.

and that my firends is why i'm working on a merchant account :p

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 3 2003, 01:11 PM
we are getting hosed

yeah no shit.. i think i'm going to opt to get stationed in japan and start rummaging junkyards and shipping shit home

Originally posted by prawjEKt Cx+Jan 3 2003, 02:21 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Jan 3 2003, 01:11 PM
we are getting hosed

yeah no shit.. i think i'm going to opt to get stationed in japan and start rummaging junkyards and shipping shit home

the shipping will kill you but still you pay 800 for the engine, ship it here for 500 tops, sell the engine here for like 2k (like a gsr) and you'll have a 700 dollar profit and still be cheap as hell

my buddy is stationed in germeny and he said when he is done he can ship almost anything back for cheap. i wonder if he could find a b16sir2 for cheap.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 3 2003, 03:06 PM
my buddy is stationed in germeny and he said when he is done he can ship almost anything back for cheap. i wonder if he could find a b16sir2 for cheap.

b18c4 please

Back