new toy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94H_Ex

Under employed
I'm thinking about this truck, I'm going to call him today and find out if its still for sale, and next weeks pay check go pick it up.

83' Chevy Scottsdale

It's JUST like my first truck, except, its blue and its an 83. My truck was an 84, but as far as the need for some suspension work and everything. it's going to bring back memories and allow me to do some of the work I wanted to do, but didnt know how to do it.

Edit: I'm thinking about an air ride suspension, and a buddy of mine is selling a slightly built 350 for 500. obo. depending on the rear running gear. I might get a slightly longer one so i can travel out of town at a good speed and not kill with the rpm's

Last edited:
So, I call the owner of that 83. Only to find out, they sold it...Today.. so, now I'm looking around again.

blah...

Theres a late 60's truck in town thats possibly for sale. Idk yet, I'm going to go out there later this week and try to talk to someone about it.

South florida, I live in a town south of lake okeechobee. As I'm looking at my options, I would like to find a 71' short bed chevy. I found another in Naples for 400. No pics though, So I'll email and see if I can get some.

South florida, I live in a town south of lake okeechobee. As I'm looking at my options, I would like to find a 71' short bed chevy. I found another in Naples for 400. No pics though, So I'll email and see if I can get some.
My favorite.

Found her, 1967 Long bed C10. Still has the all drum brakes on it, he has all the parts to swap it to disc in the front though, just never got around to doing it. Some one swapped the engine with a 350 from a 77 vette. 400 trans, and a new wire harness. I called the guy and its still for sale, all he's asking is 750.00 firm.

Now I need to get the money and it'll be mine for the taking.

Last edited:
SWEEEET!!! C10s look sic as hell laid out and tucking 20s. i hope ya get it man and if you do, post pics of it.

Thanks,

So... Anyone want to buy a 256 duration Comp Cam for a D series SOHC Vtec? never been used. Only asking 200.00 (plus shipping) and you even get a AEM Tru Time timing gear. 5 bolt, not the 3 bolt that tends to slip and lose time. retail atleast 350.00 for the two togather.

edit: heres the craigslist pic.

3k83m93pdZZZZZZZZZ91u257f8df23f251f.jpg

Last edited:
I like the swb as well. hell, my first truck was a swb step side. but this one is kinda growing on me. After an almost complete day of youtube'ing, I've noticed that lwb chevy's are rarely done. ... I forgot to ask the guy if its 4x4 or not... kind of an important thing to know..

found another.
69 chevy truck

called the guy, and he hasnt had any hits yet, I'm his first so far. But he said it starts up, may need alittle carb work. down fall? Has the inline 6 with a 3 spd manual. So what I'm thinking of doing is locating a 350, find the bell housing, and a montey 4 spd. locate a drive shaft that'll fit, and a new rear end.

Back