Nice Ebay Integra o.O

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ZR-1 Corvette taillights molded in place of stock lights

Goddamn what the fuck is the big fucking deal with putting corvette lights on your fucking Honda/Acura?

I swear these fucking moronic ricer retarded fuckers have NO fucking respect for America's sports car.

[/rant]

um....yeahh :rant:

i love the exposed wires in the trunk connecting the subs to the amp- now that is SHOW QUALITY!

Damn I want one...
That is probably the cleanest looking car ive ever seen, and any of you that are dissing it are just jealous that you cant afford such a nice car. Obviously he used parts off other cars cause he wanted only the highest quality, and even went to the extra effort to special order those rare APC seats.

BTW, anyone who thinks I'm serious, You are stupid and probably drive a car that looks like that piece of shit..

the only thing car would be good for is to COMPLETELY strip down and start from scratch...... but not for 9 grand.

-Chris

Why do people feel it nescessary to post pics of every fucking riced out POS they find on egay? Why, do you think we haven't seen rice, or don't come across these pics by ourselves? Or maybe you're secretly seeking approval for liking it but are too afraid to say it, so you post it in hopes of finding someone else that shares your horrible tatse in cars? Anyway, who cares.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 7 2004, 06:28 PM
Why do people feel it nescessary to post pics of every fucking riced out POS they find on egay? Why, do you think we haven't seen rice, or don't come across these pics by ourselves? Or maybe you're secretly seeking approval for liking it but are too afraid to say it, so you post it in hopes of finding someone else that shares your horrible tatse in cars? Anyway, who cares.

amen...I see enough riced out cars on the road, i dont need to come to hondaswap and see more...just makes me hate ricers more and more...

If i owned that car I would be forced to paint my walls....red....with little bits of white and grey.....

someone needs to tell that guy that his car is over 13 years old, and that yellow and purple paint on the body makes you look gay, and that those wheels are completely retarded looking..

*insert pic of the transformer that fell asleep in mexico pic here*

Originally posted by ktanaka@Feb 8 2004, 02:24 AM
If i owned that car I would be forced to paint my walls....red....with little bits of white and grey.....

hehehe

that one took me a sec

i like that :thumbsup:

Back